Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have non-incel friends?

Israeli incel

Israeli incel

Banned
-
As some may now, I'm an ugly manlet that stands no chance with foids. I however have a lot of bros, who all look objectively better than me. 2-3 of my buddies could be even consider chads/chadlites.
It's not like I feel resentment and rage towards them, they are cool people, but I just can't stand watching them having a normal life (I wish them well, it's just that I wish I had that too, but I know I stand no chance).
How do you deal with having normie/chad friends?

don't have any but I used to hang out with chads/chadlites in school
How do you deal with having normie/chad friends
coping and hoping I would become better looking (didn't happen ofc :feelscry::feelscry:)

almost exclusively normie/chadlite friends.
not much you can do... you have to just accept a lower rank in the hierarchy. its not too bad, though.
it sucks not having normal life, but you can try and fix some things at least.

I have no friends.

I sit on incels in my garage alone smoking myself to death and it gives me peace that one day soon it'll be over

fakecet trait: u have friends

I don't have friends period.

I happen to know a mentalcel.

screenshot-from-2021-12-21-14-33-36-png.551474

screenshot-from-2021-12-21-20-46-27-png.551482

Rot

Animation Reaction GIF by SWR Kindernetz

Last edited:
all my friends are normies/ chadlite

i know im a retard

friends? what's the point when they all mog me

You have friends?
Mogs me:feelstrash:

I only have 1 real life friend that I talk to regularly anymore mainly over text and he has no problems getting laid.

As some may now, I'm an ugly manlet that stands no chance with foids. I however have a lot of bros, who all look objectively better than me. 2-3 of my buddies could be even consider chads/chadlites.
It's not like I feel resentment and rage towards them, they are cool people, but I just can't stand watching them having a normal life (I wish them well, it's just that I wish I had that too, but I know I stand no chance).
I have had them in the past yes. But you have to be careful in using the word "friends". They are not really your friends. Today, there is no point in having "friends" in the normal sense. It's just going to cause you more pain in the end. Learn to live without them and just interact with those people who are absolutely necessary for your survival.

So to be very clear what my advice is: It is to avoid having these so-called friends entirely as much as possible without loss of material gain. Certainly don't go spending money on them. Only let them spend money on you, and even then he careful to not interact much.

I have one friend that’s an incel like me and we’re both blackpilled.

I have one friend who gets girls but all of his gfs were ugly. The rest of my friends are incels.

All of my friends mog me. Most of my close friends are not virgins, and are in relationships. They’re redpilled to the core, and I can never explain the Blackpill to them no matter how hard I try.

Yeah a ton, high school friends btw. Because im a gymcel i hang out with alot of the sporty kids, i cant pull any foids or anything but its nice being able to be in s group with my interests

I have few friends, 90% incels, and honestly I prefer hang out with incels cause if I go out with my few attractive friends they talk at me of the girls that they fucked, I say that I'm happy for them but inside I want to kill myself instantly

I have some few friends who are either trucel in denial or low tier normies.

I don't think normies has "friends" either, maybe colligues or friends on paper.

But they'd all sell their "friend" for a higher pay check or entertain themselves. Just how people work. They're born evil. :feelsdevil:

I've had normie friends. I hated them all. They were annoying and racist all the time. Like not ironically racist, lets meme, joke, just very brainwashed from TV and internet. Different trigger word they couldn't handle and they would ofc not handle bigger ideas. Small minds, big egos. They had group dynamics, instead of individuality, which is very dangerous. Can lead to cult behaviour. As we've all seen. They are probably still slaves to the system and unhappy. Normies are actually very weird.

Better to be incel. Best thing actually.

Last edited: