Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you have friends?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
And if you do, how many? Are they incel like you, or normies?

I think i made a total of 2 friends in my whole life. Both got transfered to another school less than 1 year later and i never saw they again.
Mpv shot0165

Haven’t had any friends since leaving high school.

No. But I don't worry about it. I'm decent at making friends when I try to. I'm on a mostly voluntary friend hiatus right now you could say.

friends are Assassins i don't need that

3 incels(a mentalcel, gymcel and an approachcel)

I don't have any friend because all people have psychologically bullied me because of my ugliness.

I dont make friends often as I never leave the house unless I have too and theres no one now that I would consider a friend

my "friends" betrayed and bullied me on school so no

Haven't had any IRL friends for the past 6~ years, or online ones for the past 5 or so

I don't have any friend because all people have psychologically bullied me because of my ugliness.

Me too. I just can't fucking believe what I'm reading here. It turns out there are actually people with bunch of friends on this site who consider themselves unhappy and neglected and ugly.

I thought I had but it turned out that they were psychopaths who used me for their sick life fuel.

no freinds. not NT enough and no common interests

I have friends on here. I also have friends at school but we're not close, just hang out at lunch because no one else wants to be around us.

not anymore, last time was in high school

I do. Most are incels in denial tho.

I have irl "friends" but my real friends are you guys.

I have quite a few male friends. As long as you're nice and have a sense of humor, other men don't care how ugly you are

i have chadlite friend irl he always invites other people to hang out with us tho so it turns into "who is alpha monkey" race so i avoid it these days

Have a friend, who I sometimes travel with.
Have a friend, who I sometimes hang out with.
Have another 3 friends, whom I talk on the phone with (2 of them weekly, the other occasionally).
A normie coworker gave me his phone number yesterday. I wasn't expecting that. The thing is, I'm not really keen on spending time off the job with normies. I'm afraid he's soon going to discover what a loser I really am with women (he has sex pretty frequently with different mediocre to ugly women [he's about 6'4"]).

Last edited:
I have no friends

Haven’t had any friends since leaving middle school.