Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have friends in real life?

S

Sean

Diagnosed ADHD
★★★
How many incels around here have friends in real life? Not co-workers or school acquaintances, I mean actual friends.

No, never had any.

Lost contact with them since being a neet

People don't want to be friends with ugly guys.

Not since highschool

I mog everyone itt, I have 2 :feelsYall:

I have a couple that I talk to every few years

How many incels around here have friends in real life? Not co-workers or school acquaintances, I mean actual friends.
I have friends because of college, all of them incels or borderline incels of course

People don't want to be friends with ugly guys.
just have ugly friends,i never had a chad or normie close friend. coping with friends is very refreshing tbh

Got two, mid- and high-tier (chadlite) normies. I keep them around mainly for easy access to drugs and to talk to somebody IRL from time to time although conversations with them is mostly rage and suifuel. I guess I'd rather torture myself than remain alone.

I have one friend, and he is also an incel.

Being curry, of course i dont have any friends. No one likes ethnic guys, specially curries

If I had friends I wouldnt care about being incel:feelsbadman:

yes. Everyone hates curries
Im sorry bro, im an ethnic in white country and most people treat me as dirt on their shoes and i always felt like a maggot.

Im sorry bro, im an ethnic in white country and most people treat me as dirt on their shoes and i always felt like a maggot.
Dont be sorry. Just kill yourself. Only solution(since animals outside Europe will treat you the same)

I just made a friend and she is a female.

I have female friends too. Not a big deal.
For normies it isn't, for people claiming they are incels, I find it most peculiar.

I have female friends too. Not a big deal.
Why don't these "friends" at least give you a handjob or something to ease your pain?
Anybody on here not joking and having female friends, you should get away from this forum, you aren't incels

Do your family or friends know that you are incels?:feels:

Do your family or friends know that you are incels?:feels:
Nobody in my family knows. I don't live with them anymore, but my friends know and despite feeling empathetic towards my condition there's nothing they can do about it.

Most of the people I know as "friends" are disloyal, heartless sacks of shit who ignore my existence and never have time for me
Hope they all suffer terribly and die miserable deaths tbh:heart:

No. About 25% of my energy is spent on trying to circumvent the topic of friends when talking to people

Discarded most of them when I graduated high school and have purged the remaining few within these last 4 yrs :society:

I used to have actual friends in middle school and like two acquaintances back in high school but I have no friends right now

Yes, all of them are incel looking