Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you have BlackPill eyes yet?

• Thread starter BasedSaiyanCel2002
  • Start date
BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
When you are depressed, it can adversely affect your appearance. That extends to how your eyes appear. What do I mean by this exactly? It's actually quite disturbing imo. BlackPill eyes appear more depressed, hopeless, angered, and lifeless than regular eyes. The sclera are now more yellow than white, and red veins are visible all over them. This is a part of a process I have branded as "BlackPill corruption." BlackPill corruption occurs after one has taken the BlackPill and the negative energy slowly begins to envelop them until they are consumed whole by it. Prolonged suffering from BlackPill corruption can even lead to more severe symptoms like sunken cheeks, losing weight, and even becoming physically sick.

The sclera are now more yellow than white, and red veins are visible all over them. This is a part of a process I have branded as "BlackPill corruption." BlackPill corruption occurs after one has taken the BlackPill and the negative energy slowly begins to envelop them until they are consumed whole by it.
Bullshit.

I wanna betabuxx your sister

YEEEHHAAAW YOU ARE UNBANNED

CREATE 1488 ONETITIS THREADS RIGHT NOW SO I CAN LAUGH
Jfl I got unbanned within 10 minutes yesterday

I noticed as a kid that poor looking people have sour face expression like they are sucking a lemon. I noticed that war refugees lose eye orbital fat support and have intense look in their eyes.

When you are depressed, it can adversely affect your appearance. That extends to how your eyes appear. What do I mean by this exactly? It's actually quite disturbing imo. BlackPill eyes appear more depressed, hopeless, angered, and lifeless than regular eyes. The sclera are now more yellow than white, and red veins are visible all over them. This is a part of a process I have branded as "BlackPill corruption." BlackPill corruption occurs after one has taken the BlackPill and the negative energy slowly begins to envelop them until they are consumed whole by it. Prolonged suffering from BlackPill corruption can even lead to more severe symptoms like sunken cheeks, losing weight, and even becoming physically sick.
"Blackpill eyes" are prey eyes; even the most sociopathic dead hunter eyes are seen as attractive... :feelsjuice:

Which is why "darktriadmaxxing" will never work for truecels. :feelsclown:

I got bloodshot eyes cuz I live in my computer and don't sleep

3E28D1DA A02A 4822 AA70 60177C8C51BF