Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Do you have autism?

Do you have autism?

• Total voters
LeDepravedCel

LeDepravedCel

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
I'm curious about the prevalence of autism on .co. It seemed logical to me that autism and inceldom correlate, but I have no actual data to support this, so hopefully the result of this poll will clarify things a bit.

No just ADHD and high inhibition

Aspergers, diagnosed

Never went to have the official diagnosis.

diagnosed at one aged diagnosed negative another age

Nice try gathering data ITcel

I’m not autistic

no official diagnosis, my dad doesn't have one either but he is definitely autistic and has spoken at length about it. sometimes I think maybe I'm just socially inept but I think I'm pretty legit non-NT tbh

i have serious case of anxiety
i have a cold sweat everytime i go out and when there are people around me

I've been diagnosed with schizoid personality disorder which is in many ways similar to autism/Asperger's

diagnosed at one aged diagnosed negative another age
My parents were told I was low IQ and needed to be transferred to tard school. Then another psychologist came in to measure my IQ. It came out fine and I got diagnosed with PDD-NOS. Goes to show how inconsistent the outcomes can be.
I've been diagnosed with schizoid personality disorder which is in many ways similar to autism/Asperger's
Interesting. Do you feel like you wish you weren't schizoid, or are you comfortable with the way you are?
i have serious case of anxiety
i have a cold sweat everytime i go out and when there are people around me
Do you go out often?

Interesting. Do you feel like you wish you weren't schizoid, or are you comfortable with the way you are?
I like the way I am, but I'd do much better socially if I weren't schizoid, so idk. If I could get NEETbux and not be forced to work, I'd be satisfied, but finding a job or working as a schizoid is probably worse than for a normie, so that's a pain in the ass.

I'm curious about the prevalence of autism on .co. It seemed logical to me that autism and inceldom correlate, but I have no actual data to support this, so hopefully the result of this poll will clarify things a bit.

Well, one time I took a huge shit, a real sausage.
It was too big and clogged the toilet.

So reached in with my Hand and broke it in half.

Idk if that is autistic or something, jfl, probably just AIDS lol

Aspergers, diagnosed after many years of wondering why I struggle with things others take for granted.

Autistic foids have no problem getting a man. Funny that.

I was diagnosed with aspergers in 2017 :feelsUgh:

im a lowiq cel