Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Do you have any relatives or acquaintances that have won big in lottery?

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
How has their life changed?
Biggest I've won was ~100 Euros :feelshaha:

Nah man I dont think anyone plays it in my family

I have a great uncle that won a few million. Just a few million many many years ago. Nothing like 100mil or anything. What he did with the money is he immediately cut ties with half of the family (the poorer side) and bought two nice houses for himself and his family in a nice area. He then used the rest to fund schooling and college for himself and his kids. Now his kids and their kids are all doing so well in life. All living in the "good side" of town with their college degrees and proper careers.

I remember going to a family reunion with my Mom a few years ago and it was embarrassing as shit. The gap between what wealth can provide and what poverty keeps people in. Shameful.

I have a great uncle that won a few million. Just a few million many many years ago. Nothing like 100mil or anything. What he did with the money is he immediately cut ties with half of the family (the poorer side) and bought two nice houses for himself and his family in a nice area. He then used the rest to fund schooling and college for himself and his kids. Now his kids and their kids are all doing so well in life. All living in the "good side" of town with their college degrees and proper careers.

I remember going to a family reunion with my Mom a few years ago and it was embarrassing as shit. The gap between what wealth can provide and what poverty keeps people in. Shameful.
Woah. Didnt really expect a legitimate answer. Thank you brocel :feelsokman: