Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Do you have any redeeming qualities?

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
This goes beyond inceldom.
I can surely attest that i don't have any redeeming qualities. I belong to the physically strongest ethnicity but i am of average strength despite having a good grip strength. I am not particularly smart although i was good at chess. I don't posses charm nor i am a fluent talker (extremely male brain). I am just not good enough for this world.

What about you?

im good at stalking foids

I have a lot of stamina

Maybe I'm smarter and more dedicated to my studies than most people.

I am stinky and inkley

I'm intelligent and a lot more mature than most people. Sometimes I do stupid shit but that doesn't make me stupid. Ironically, I have a pretty great looking dick and it's the only part of my body I think looks good.

i good at remembering things that other normies would not.

I like drawing maps

nope. im 99% evil

i hate this shit. i hate that i sold my soul for power
Soul is a cope. We are all parts of ego, lower and higher soul and etheric body, but emotions and brain structure play a part in it as well.

I redeem coupons

Last edited:
Diarrhea splattering on the plane toilet walls, so that normies can't use it

blonde blue eyes ideal pheno for SEAmaxxing

but bottom 1% face and height:feelskek: so unfair

My intelligence.

I'm intelligent and a lot more mature than most people. Sometimes I do stupid shit but that doesn't make me stupid. Ironically, I have a pretty great looking dick and it's the only part of my body I think looks good.
Gay! :feelsUgh:

I have a wide frame, but its useless cause im hairy, ugly and 5'10

This goes beyond inceldom.
I can surely attest that i don't have any redeeming qualities. I belong to the physically strongest ethnicity but i am of average strength despite having a good grip strength. I am not particularly smart although i was good at chess. I don't posses charm nor i am a fluent talker (extremely male brain). I am just not good enough for this world.

What about you?

What is the physically strongest ethnicity?

I'm tall and muscular, and also good at public speaking when I feel low inhib

blonde blue eyes ideal pheno for SEAmaxxing

but bottom 1% face and height:feelskek: so unfair

What is SEAmaxxing exactly? Does that mean moving to a third world country to get a wife?

Why do you think that Slaves are physically the strongest ethnicity?
They are a driving force behind construction and warehouse jobs. They also overpower blacks in street fights. Google Alexander Karelin.

Why do you think that Slaves are physically the strongest ethnicity?
They do very good in the strongman competitions, Nords also. They are very tall and heavy.

Can't think of anything except good memory, fairly pleasant voice and nice hair density mab.

Last edited: