Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you have any physical scars from childhood?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
Just shaved my legs because my dad didn't stop bitching about me being hairy as fuck
And my knees are legit fucked from taking broken glass into my knees and falling constantly.
IMG 20191110 193654

Do you guys have any physical scars from childhood?

Acne scars, everywhere

I still can't get rid of my acne.Im 18 and it's still prominent.Is there any way to clean up my skin
Mine gets slowly better, but now I can see the scars everywhere :feelscry:

Over for acnecels

I have a scar under my eye from getting slammed into a chair while pillow fighting with brothers, had to get stitches

I have a scar on my hand after punching through a window as a kid.

-Acne scars
-Spot in my chin where no beard will grow (got punched there)
-bump on the back of my skull (I've been hit there)

Small scars on elbows and knees, scar from dog biting my hand, and a few burns that were due to me just being careless.

None, surprisingly.

I always played outside as a kid and got hurt a lot, but don't have any lasting scars.

I have a small one on my thumb but it's only 3-4 mm long.

On hand , when was hit by falling piece of broken glass, after was angrt and closed door so glass broke

Just shaved my legs because my dad didn't stop bitching about me being hairy as fuck
And my knees are legit fucked from taking broken glass into my knees and falling constantly.
View attachment 167204
A chipped tooth.

I have a scar on my left wrist when I tried to cut my veins when I was a kid

When I was a child, a lion tore open my torso. Have a huge scar there now.

Yes on my chest and face was burnt and stabbed

Acne scars no matter what skincare I use, and permanent red dots all over my legs and arms because I shaved for a while (am small but SUPER hairy, family made fun of it so I shaved). Just shitty non repairing skin in general.

Parents poured boiling water down my shirt, had a hot ass beef patty thrown at my face, and got stabbed by my brother on Christmas Eve in the face on accident

I still can't get rid of my acne.Im 18 and it's still prominent.Is there any way to clean up my skin
Could be your diet
Could be that you coom too often
Could be your soap/shampoo

You can even look up some altmed I think
They would advise detoxicating the body

Yes, one on my leg which has probably faded by now, two on my head, two on my face

Are you gay or something?
Is your dad also gay?

Anyways I have acne and acne scars.
I also have a small scar near my hairline because I fell and hit my head at the pointy part of a bench when I was 2 years old.

I have a slight bump in the corner of my forehead
If it was bigger you'd call it a horn but it's not that easy to notice
From hitting a doorknob with my head

I have a ton since I scar easily. My body over heals it so most of my cuts have visible scarring if I get cut enough.

Someone dropped an iron on me when I was a baby and I still have a mark.

Could be your diet
Could be that you coom too often
Could be your soap/shampoo

You can even look up some altmed I think
They would advise detoxicating the body
I definitely coom too often.
Are you gay or something?
Is your dad also gay?
No.
No.
Leg hair looks unasthetic and makes you look like a basementdweller

Leg hair looks unasthetic and makes you look like a basementdweller
The Photo was shitty
I have hair all over my body tho and especially legs
I was being pointed fingers in middle school but slav people just dont care really.

The Photo was shitty
I have hair all over my body tho and especially legs
I was being pointed fingers in middle school but slav people just dont care really.
Yeah.But it's still not attractive to women.

Yeah.But it's still not attractive to women.
Not to all women
I think they have weird fetishes and some like hairy chests FSR
I mean generally they could prefer shaven. Its not like it can get you laid tho so I don't really bother

Why does he want you to shave your legs? Thats faggotry, is your dad a gay?

View attachment 167204
Do you only have hair on the knee or the whole leg?

My skin is finally clearing up at 5 years (also 18). What worked for me (pretty oily skin) is to shower twice a day (with a face soap) to keep my skin dry and then put on a ton of moisturizer at night before bed. I’ve noticed significant improvement since I started using the moisturizer. It’s still bad, but it went from an “disgusting, do you ever shower?” kind of bad to a “he’s in puberty and it’s fucking his ass” kind of bad. That’s a step up.

I have similar scars on my knees, though they're less visible. I was very clumsy and possibly retarded as a kid so I had a lot of accidents.

Smoke inhalation, I stood up suddenly and then momentarily fainted for about 2-3 seconds and fell over into the fire pit. In the meantime my right knee entered the fire pit

More than 20 scars from when I was 17 mainly on my arms

Not to all women
I think they have weird fetishes and some like hairy chests FSR
I mean generally they could prefer shaven. Its not like it can get you laid tho so I don't really bother
my chest isnt that hairy
Do you only have hair on the knee or the whole leg?
whole leg
Smoke inhalation, I stood up suddenly and then momentarily fainted for about 2-3 seconds and fell over into the fire pit. In the meantime my right knee entered the fire pit
jesus christ

Why does he want you to shave your legs? Thats faggotry, is your dad a gay
Same thing I thought, if I shave my legs my father would call me a fagot
Parents poured boiling water down my shirt, had a hot ass beef patty thrown at my face, and got stabbed by my brother on Christmas Eve in the face on accident
Wow, that's extreme, nobody helps you get away from them?

Do you drink/eat a lot of dairy? I don't have acne now, but everytime I drink just a single cup of milk I start getting acne again. Try cutting out milk, ice cream, yogurt etc for a week or two, see if that works.

Do you drink/eat a lot of dairy? I don't have acne now, but everytime I drink just a single cup of milk I start getting acne again. Try cutting out milk, ice cream, yogurt etc for a week or two, see if that works.
:feelsmega::feelsbaton: the void is speaking

I do drink a decent amount of milk daily

Ye cut myself accidently in the workshop. Doc was am amateur. Have big gaping scar now.