Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do you have any physical problems that keep you from enjoying life?

r9kcel

r9kcel

Refuge from /r9k/
★★★
Recently my cluster headaches have been triggered again and it's getting pretty hard to take. I have to take anti pain meds everywhere I go and often it will wake me up when I sleep. Usually it happens around mornings which is the worst time. For those who don't know cluster headaches happen daily for a month or so and cause intense pain around one side of the head to the point where you tear up.

I know what you mean but in b4 yes my ugliness

I have back pains sometimes.

Probably from LDARing

just out of curiosity, what meds exactly?
I used to use brufen at first (ibuprofen) but now I use Febricet (based on Paracetamol) cause ibuprofen can cause stomach problems.

I have Hurley stage 3 hidradenitis suppurativa

1E4E7C9F 917F 48B3 BD47 0F646BA3D741
9DF2DBE6 41B5 4D48 95F4 90D5D9C5FF0A

I also have it worst on my groin and it’s also on my chest.

Muscular problems. Nothing totally life threatening, but I’m legit weaker than most foids who go to the gym. I got strength mogged by them mire entire school career, and got destroyed in a fight with one in High School

I dont enjoy life because common interests and doubious pleasures of people have no any apeal to me

man what the fuck is that go see doctor
Incureable bro. I’ve been to many doctors since I was 14, I’m 22, almost 23 now. Do you think I’d be living this way if I could easily fix it with a doctors visit? jfl.

Very high myopia with astigmatism

High melanin and lack of facial bone growth

My right knee (grown badly, it's a bit twisted) and right shoulder (probably because of the knee) hurt almost all the time but I ignore it, it's more of an annoyance than it is a debilitating.

And damn about the headaches, they sound shitty af. Any treatment for that?

My right knee (grown badly, it's a bit twisted) and right shoulder (probably because of the knee) hurt almost all the time but I ignore it, it's more of an annoyance than it is a debilitating.

And damn about the headaches, they sound shitty af. Any treatment for that?
I heard there's surgery but definitely not in this country.

My eyesight is extremely bad without glasses, I have some joint problems, and some issues with my skin, otherwise I'm alright.

No point in complaining about my physical state when it's only going to get worse as I age, but I'm seriously going to rope if my body gets too annoying. Fuck aging.

Glad I don't have cluster headaches though, sorry OP.

Bad acne covering my entire face despite taking accutane. Because of this and having unattractive facial features as well as acne I see how much looks determine your life quality. I've never been around people and had anything good happen.

My eyesight is fucked

Osteoporosis & scoliosis.
Facial fungi/ thrush & weak muscles. Stunted growth, central obesity etc

Being sub5 is entirely a physical problem.

I get migraines from time to time.

Yes. Being genetic garbage is definitely a physical problem that keeps me from enjoying life

no sex drive cant even enjoy ma fap

Hardly any facial hair and other stuff.