Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you have any one "redeeming" trait that makes you feel a tiny bit better about yourself?

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
Whether it's physical or otherwise.

Don't smoke or do drugs. Not lazy

I actually feel pretty good about myself. It's just that foids think I'm ugly and that's all they care about so no redeeming traits in their eyes.

I'm good at deadlifting, but that's it

Well I used to be more generous and made homeless people happy with charity but now I am jaded and miserable and say no to them because I'm bitter about being unsuccessful. So no, not anymore. But there is no reward for being nice to people anyway

No, not really. It was over the moment I was born.

I have rancid farts.

Nothing, i even suck at things i like.

I have ASD, and relatively high verbal intelligence.

Those qualities offset much of the bullying and denigration I've received over my lifetime.

Screenshot from 2022 02 12 15 15 44

Screenshot from 2022 02 12 15 16 13

Screenshot from 2022 02 12 15 16 48

Screenshot from 2022 02 12 15 18 00

Screenshot from 2022 02 12 15 26 17

Finally:

Screenshot from 2022 02 12 15 23 15

My VIQ helped me with many things.

Last edited:
I actually feel pretty good about myself. It's just that foids think I'm ugly and that's all they care about so no redeeming traits in their eyes.
Yup that's quite similar to where I'm at. I think I'm objectively doing quite well. But the foids, blinded by their lookism, cannot see beyond my subhuman jaw, manlet frame, and receding hairline.

Strong jawline, good eye area, 6 pack abs. Inb4 I'm a fakecel.

My skin doesn't produce much melanin (soyciety cares a lot about this for whatever reason).

I'm not charistmatic, intelligent or handsome enough to perform evil doings and get with it, so by fear of repercussions, and being well educated, I think I'm kind?

And also, resiliance, I'm bad at everything, and still try doing things, even when i end up getting desperate and crying.

And, I think I may be funny.

I can walk, and I have thumbs, so I guess that's all the good things.

:feelsautistic:

I'm white and have a good eye area. That's really about it though.

My dick is above average and my face is alright. My turbomanletism is the problem.

People say I’m smart and my hair is pretty to the point of being randomly commented on by strangers on the street. That’s it.

I feel kinda special for having green eyes since only 2% of people have them and all my other siblings have blue eyes.

I'm naturally good at math, never had to study for a math exam, almost always got perfect scores. Unfortunately I'm also really lazy and never got to explore my full potential, instead I rot playing videogames, browsing imageboards and watching videos on YouTube. Just to give you an idea of how lazy I am, I started reading Euclid's Elements 4 weeks ago, I'm still page one, the book even has dust by now.

I would share my drugs with my best friends but I have none so more for me yay.

High intelligence (yeah, I know what that sounds like when you read it) and above average strength and fitness.

Thank God for those two, because, otherwise, it would be completely over for me in every way possible. Everything else about me is below average (face, height, dick). At least this way I can learn new things and pick up all kinds of skills, whether physical or mental, with relative ease, if I need to.

Grey eyes and an above average dick