Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you have any male best friend irl?

R

Ryoth

5'5 turbomanlet in Germany
-
Did you ever had any male best friend irl? Do you still have them? Who was your closest guy you knew around same age as you?

Not really. I have some okayish friends and some fake friends though.

No, I don't have any actual best friends. I'm friend with my cousin but he already have best friend and other friends.

no one knows me.

Normie fed collecting data kys nigger.

I have a disability contact that visits once a week.

lost all my friends after graduating high school :feelsrope:

Not really. I have some okayish friends and some fake friends though.
Yeah same for me basically I really don't like hanging out with normies tbh

I don't have any friends

Used to, He likes shoes and fashion and trying to pick up girls (still failing) I don't find anything in common with my old friends anymore so I don't come around if they do call me

Did you ever had any male best friend irl? Do you still have them? Who was your closest guy you knew around same age as you?
No, not atm. I've had friends in school but it was mostly situational as i didn't interact with them outside of school

no i dont trust men just as much as i dont trust foids, men will still sell your ass on the streets for cooter if they could

No never had any.

I nevER had a friend.

I had a few friends as a kid growing up, but then I became socially isolated at 17 when I dropped out of high school and moved. 8 years later it’s still the same.

I used to have a friend, but then I found out hes 50% bulgarian. blocked and never spoke to him again.