Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you have any hobbies?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I gymcel but that's about it. Besides LDARing on the internet, studying and masturbating I don't do anything with my life. I never learned to play an instrument, I haven't played any sports since I was about 12 or 13. I Just sit in my room being a worthless sack of shit.

I read a lot. Like actual books.

I also know a LOT of useless information. Idk if its a hobby but I just love learning pointless useless things

I also know a LOT of useless information. Idk if its a hobby but I just love learning pointless useless things

That's interesting. I wish I read more. I need to find hobbies, there is nothing interesting about me. If I ever have a chance to ascend or at least meet new people, I will have nothing to talk about. There is nothing about me. I don't feel like i'm naturally lazy, it's just that life has fucked me over so hard I don't see the point of trying anymore.

Last edited:
That's interesting. I wish I read more. I need to find hobbies, there is nothing interesting about. If I ever have a chance to ascend or at least meet new people, I will have nothing to talk about. There is nothing about me. I don't feel like i'm naturally lazy, it's just that life has fucked me over so hard I don't see the point of trying anymore.
Tbh I dont really watch TV. Only YouTube Netflix and Hulu.

So reading is a great way to spend time

I play a lot of video games, watch animes , series and a few movies (usually older ones) , internet of course , masturbating is a hobby ?

I know 5 instruments but haven't played in years, every time I try to pick up guitar or bass again I lose interest in like 20 minutes.
I just gymcel, study, ROTC and sometimes jerk off (although I try to limit this because it makes me feel like shit after).
Is surgerymaxxxing a hobby?

I gymcel and have horrible genetics, tiny little narrow shoulders , I try gaining strength but I'm pathetically weak for the length I've gymceld , I like comparing myself to people who join the gym and see how after just a few months of training they mog me and my years of training and good diet

No except if you count video games but lol how playing video games in your free time automatically makes you a loser in everyones eyes nowadays

I gymcel and have horrible genetics, tiny little narrow shoulders , I try gaining strength but I'm pathetically weak for the length I've gymceld , I like comparing myself to people who join the gym and see how after just a few months of training they mog me and my years of training and good diet

I don't really see any results from my gymcelling either. I admit I don't put my heart and soul into it but I did expect to see some effects after nearly a year.

I don't really see any results from my gymcelling either. I admit I don't put my heart and soul into it but I did expect to see some effects after nearly a year.
1 year ? lol try almost 5 years and telling people that you go to the gym and they act surprised when you tell them , some people have thought I was making it up that I went to the gym even though I'm a dedicated gymcel for almost 5 years and yet especially in a jumper I still don't look like I lift

I gymcel but that's about it. Besides LDARing on the internet, studying and masturbating I don't do anything with my life. I never learned to play an instrument, I haven't played any sports since I was about 12 or 13.

This And... posting on here.

My main three interests seem to be gaming, music and politics. But I frequently get into other things here and there... usually things that I'm not supposed to, like cigarettes and guns! Maybe the fact that people tell me I shouldn't be interested in them makes them more alluring!

My main three interests seem to be gaming, music and politics. But I frequently get into other things here and there... usually things that I'm not supposed to, like cigarettes and guns! Maybe the fact that people tell me I shouldn't be interested in them makes them more alluring!
Are you a 13? If you're an adult then smoke and buy guns to your hearts content

browsing the internet

I play vidya, watch anime and listen to music.

Are you a 13? If you're an adult then smoke and buy guns to your hearts content

Well, bear in mind I do live in Britain where both of them are far more demonised!

I gymcel but that's about it. Besides LDARing on the internet, studying and masturbating I don't do anything with my life. I never learned to play an instrument, I haven't played any sports since I was about 12 or 13. I Just sit in my room being a worthless sack of shit.
I paint. Mostly acrylic but sometimes watercolor or oil. I did art so I could meet some girls, but then actually enjoyed it,

Well, bear in mind I do live in Britain where both of them are far more demonised!
Well you're a cuck if society stops you from smoking (I wouldnt reccomend it just because it generally lowers quality of life) and using guns.

S7Pm2

Last edited:
Well you're a cuck if society stops you from smoking (I wouldnt reccomend it just because it generally lowers quality of life) and using guns.

I have just found them to be interesting topics recently. Most things have pros and cons. And yeah it's important to be true to who you are and not let society dictate to you who you should be.