Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Do you have any good qualities

Grodd

Grodd

All my posts are in relation to acts in Gta 5
Apart from my Subhuman face,Ear deformoity and Mentalcelness i have two ok qualities i can grow a beard to hide my shit jawline and i have a deep voice but it`s mostly because i have a strong accent and less the voice

No. I only care about liking myself. I don't care if anybody likes me.

im a nonchalant dreadhead

I only have one quality and it's not really a quality but ig it could work for this forum is that I'm NT, I don't have much problem socializing, but I'm shy, not super shy but enough to not do the lowest inhib shit like slapping a bitch because I want to

I should make a thread about my Ear deformity

I only have one quality and it's not really a quality but ig it could work for this forum is that I'm NT, I don't have much problem socializing, but I'm shy, not super shy but enough to not do the lowest inhib shit like slapping a bitch because I want to
I suppose being NT is a positive quality one i don`t have but still doesn`t mean shit when you`re Sub 5

Height, frame, cock size, hair

I have a deep voice too. Other than that, no not really. Though from what females said to me my looks aren't that bad. But the minute they learn about my "depression", me being a virgin, my nihilistic attitude and that I never worked a single day in my life/am still living with parents they flee like crazy.

I have a deep voice too. Other than that, no not really. Though from what females said to me my looks aren't that bad. But the minute they learn about my "depression", me being a virgin, my nihilistic attitude and that I never worked a single day in my life/am still living with parents they flee like crazy.
Mogs me to infinity and beyond

Mogs me to infinity and beyond
Buzz Lightyear To Infinity And Beyond GIF

Is that your worst feature
No.

My worst is probably my eye area because I look like worried dog due to the way my eye area is

My jaw isn't really good either.

Wbu?

I don't, also I'm fatigued 24/7 and have insomnia and make loud noises in my sleep, wtf "would" a woman think IF she slept with me – but good thing I don't need to worry about that kek

No.

My worst is probably my eye area because I look like worried dog due to the way my eye area is

My jaw isn't really good either.

Wbu?
in Looks My face in general is bad mostly my Eye area very emotionless eyes i am a Glassescel too my Jaw is shit i also have a keloid scar on my ear that is quite visible :feelscry:

in Looks My face in general is bad mostly my Eye area very emotionless eyes i am a Glassescel too my Jaw is shit i also have a keloid scar on my ear that is quite visible :feelscry:
Brootal.

Any plans to surgerymaxx?

I'm gonna save for lower eyelid retraction surgery to push my under eyelid up to reduce my sclera show (the whites on the bottom part of your eye)

I looked in the mirror and pushed them up manually and I looked a fuck ton better.

It was honestly lifefuel

No, Im subhuman

Brootal.

Any plans to surgerymaxx?

I'm gonna save for lower eyelid retraction surgery to push my under eyelid up to reduce my sclera show (the whites on the bottom part of your eye)

I looked in the mirror and pushed them up manually and I looked a fuck ton better.

It was honestly lifefuel
I have considered surgery but i`m extreme mentelcel too i have more than a few mental disorders so i`ll try work on that before thinking about surgery tho ascending is something i think i`ll never achieve

I have high explosive strength.

Green eyes, soft skin. Basically things that people look for in a foid lol.

I have a good pERsonality and aryan A10 eyes

A foid said I have nice legs. I have to agree. My shoulders and arms are quite aesthetic as well given my lifting background.

green hunter eyes but the rest of my face ruins it

I have a (near) perfect bite according to a surgeon and a good smile

I guess I am over 6 foot but other than that, nothing.

My based intellect.

Yes, I am 6’1 but face is blackopcel-tier :feelsrope:

Subhuman truecel trait: you are not good at ANYTHING​

I've spent most of my life coping with video games, yet I suck at them. I play most on the 'easy' difficulty.

Some subhumans like Asmongold were able to make a career out of coping with video games. They become streamers. They were good and people had reasons to watch them...

I don't know how to play any musical instruments.

I don't have any DIY skills. I'm not good at singing, dancing, drawing.

I'm not good at any sports. I don't have the physical build to do outdoors activities like hiking, cycling. I have reduced muscle from klinefelter syndrome.

I don't know how to swim. I don't know how to ride a bike. I am not able to attract a female mate. Millions of years of struggles by my ancestors, and it all ends with me.

How is it possible to be such an utter failure in every imaginable way possible?

Subhuman truecel trait: you are not good at ANYTHING​

I've spent most of my life coping with video games, yet I suck at them. I play most on the 'easy' difficulty.

Some subhumans like Asmongold were able to make a career out of coping with video games. They become streamers. They were good and people had reasons to watch them...

I don't know how to play any musical instruments.

I don't have any DIY skills. I'm not good at singing, dancing, drawing.

I'm not good at any sports. I don't have the physical build to do outdoors activities like hiking, cycling. I have reduced muscle from klinefelter syndrome.

I don't know how to swim. I don't know how to ride a bike. I am not able to attract a female mate. Millions of years of struggles by my ancestors, and it all ends with me.

How is it possible to be such an utter failure in every imaginable way possible?
i feel you, brother. Only thing i seem to be good at is being a useless fat fuck.