Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion do you have any close male friends that you regularly play video games with? do you emotionally support each other

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
I feel like I'm so antisocial I can't even enjoy something like this.

I wish I had a bro like this who cared about me and my mental wellbeing and would go out of their way to support me when I am sad.

yes but i've been self isolating and self loathing lately

My brothers and cousins

No, even my cousin wont play games with me

No friends tbh, only 5 guys in my program. 1 is a coping curry and 2 ricecels and 1 is a bearded fat soyboy. However, I do interact with my advisor from time to time.

Yes I have a group of 4 friends who we play rainbow 6 with. I know them in real life. However, one of them got a girlfriend who is actually a 8/10. And worst of all, she started playing video games with us. I am actually so jealous because she is a Stacy who plays video games. Anyways, she ended up taking the 5th spot on the rainbow six team so now I can't even play with my friends anymore. Jfl.

I wish I had close friends I could trust

No I don't think I've ever talked to someone my age outside of school unless they have some jobs or something but other than that no.

I recognize this doujin... That man he's playing with online, he's a swell fellow and they end up even better friends.
I know it's a beautiful story.
latest

last time i played video games with somebody was a Wizard101 LAN party at my cousins house at 13

Yeah, I got a group of really close online friends.

Not really, all we do is share memes

Do male friends really emotionally support each other? What exactly does that entail?

Never been my experience and I've read lots of stories from "friends" of guys who roped and all the warning signs they completely ignored prior to it.