Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you have an inner monologue

Do you have an inner monologue

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
senses fail

senses fail

cant find a meaning if there isnt one
★★★★
A shitty jap jewtoober and his foid made a video and it occurred to the guy that some people can't hear a voice in their head like their own voice. Like they cant hear themselves think or make a thoughtful decision, or problem solve in their head etc. The foid made the claim that she is indeed one of these people, and that she doesn't hear anything when shes reading, or that she has to sing a song aloud to be able to recollect it.

What say you brocels? I personally do have an inner monologue. I don't think there are people without one, because I believe that inner monologue is our literal consciousness. Its literally us, if you dont have that then you are actually literally in every single way a real life npc. Cant be right? Cant be real. Am I the insane one? She felt like the people with an inner monologue were the weird ones. Gaslighting the entire population to play pretend ditz and dumb weakling bimbo slut go figure. She wants to seem weak and submissive in the shadow of her boyfriend so she plays dumb and says "nooooo i dont hear anything uwu."

If you ask me, people can be dumb as a box of rocks, sure I'll concede that, but I don't believe these people are walking lobotomites.

its all i have

My inner monologue is making fun of the jewtuber

All the voices in my head are as crazy, insane, mentally unstable, and depressed as my true person is.

Yes, i play out whole scenarios in my head and can hold conversations with myself. Possibly an adoption to isolation tbh

I have a lot of inner voices kekek, but I think it’s much scarier that there are “people” out there with no inner voice. How do they think and how do they reflect on anything? Are they just biorobots?

I have one but distinctly remember not having one until I was 6 and learned to read.

Bro that foid does not have a soul then lol

I fantasize about imaginary scenarios in my head all day if that counts
All the voices in my head are as crazy, insane, mentally unstable, and depressed as my true person is.
I have a lot of inner voices kekek, but I think it’s much scarier that there are “people” out there with no inner voice. How do they think and how do they reflect on anything? Are they just biorobots?

Is there an option for multiple monologs?

I'm schizo so I have an outer monologue, have to suppress it in public of course :feelsugh:

I have an inner ear infection

A shitty jap jewtoober and his foid made a video and it occurred to the guy that some people can't hear a voice in their head like their own voice. Like they cant hear themselves think or make a thoughtful decision, or problem solve in their head etc. The foid made the claim that she is indeed one of these people, and that she doesn't hear anything when shes reading, or that she has to sing a song aloud to be able to recollect it.

What say you brocels? I personally do have an inner monologue. I don't think there are people without one, because I believe that inner monologue is our literal consciousness. Its literally us, if you dont have that then you are actually literally in every single way a real life npc. Cant be right? Cant be real. Am I the insane one? She felt like the people with an inner monologue were the weird ones. Gaslighting the entire population to play pretend ditz and dumb weakling bimbo slut go figure. She wants to seem weak and submissive in the shadow of her boyfriend so she plays dumb and says "nooooo i dont hear anything uwu."

If you ask me, people can be dumb as a box of rocks, sure I'll concede that, but I don't believe these people are walking lobotomites.
Yes jfl i was suprised when i heard there were people without it.But it made me understand how norny retard subhumans are so easy to brainwash

I HEAR DEMONSSSSS

Only normies don't.

Some people have entire conversation and arguments in their head. :feelskek: :feelshaha:

If you're a sperg like me, then an internal monologue is ALL you have

No. I use the Sewers to contain 100% of my thoughts

I think the reason that most here respond as having an internal monologue is skewed because only people who have internal dialogue and the ability to think abstractly are going to find themselves exploring the blackpill.

I have an outer monologue, lol

I think out loud. XD

I'm not actually very good at thinking in my head. Strange, right? :D

Not only an inner monologue, but I'm always daydreaming about different scenarios constantly. It kinda makes me feel like a sperg at times