Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you have a plan for when society collapses?

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
Seeing as it's very realistic there will be a total civilizational collapse within 4-20 years do you have any plans? I for one don't. I will probably just go LDAR mode once this happens to be honest. It's why I drink so much. I mean who fucking cares right?

Goku7

[LDAR] like I am currently.

I would like to move to Turkey in the future, so I will not experience this collapse, if it will take place at all.

Rotting in the ground

Probably chinpout with my tyrone friend and protect my hood shieeet

When it does collapse. These fuckin foids will know there place. No more talking back or leaving the kitchen.

Also my life sucks so why prepare but my plan is to leave the shitty west. Anything u can get or do in the west is also available in sea. Even white/spanish/black foids are everywhere now

Im just worried about people i care about or know that will get (((hurt))

What do you mean by "collapse?" Without rule of law?

cope won't happen

Snatch a white JB to be my wife amidst the chaos.

There's no point in preparing.
If shit goes down, you're fucked.
Our daily lifes depend so much on a functioning society that you're just going to be fucked if it collapses.
Rip in peace and over.

I will start my own incel militia and conquer areas just like in the walking dead.

Will go adventuring and probably die

Nothing you can do. Sure you can pack some food away but it’s going to take years for society to reform if Western civilization collapses. Most people are going to starve to death, we have 400 million people in America, you aren’t going to be able to feed everyone without infrastructure.

I won’t be around by that point

Probably kill all the people I hate

Seeing as it's very realistic there will be a total civilizational collapse within 4-20 years do you have any plans? I for one don't. I will probably just go LDAR mode once this happens to be honest. It's why I drink so much. I mean who fucking cares right?
I have a plan to kill myself

I’m not actually stressed out about life anymore ever since I realised I can kill myself whenever I feel like. Now there’s no stress, only emptiness and gentle sadness

I’d kms if society collapsed. Wait for a bit to witness the chaos, and then use rope or sn once sickness kicks in.

Expat to japan as a migrant
Or boat maxing

i will have some cans of food and water so i can last about a week or two in isolation, in case the situation stabilizes quickly

after that runs out, it's time to just wander around outside and get killed

i will have some cans of food and water so i can last about a week or two in isolation, in case the situation stabilizes quickly

after that runs out, it's time to just wander around outside and get killed
>not going Cho even in the apocalypse
Imagine being this high-inhib :feelshaha:

Stop fucking coping boyos. Society is collapsing right now and what the fuck are we doing? Shitpostmaxxing on incels.is. its already over boyossss

Stop fucking coping boyos. Society is collapsing right now and what the fuck are we doing? Shitpostmaxxing on incels.is. its already over boyossss
This is not collapse. Want to see real collapse? Check out Somalia. Or, (ironically enough) Chad.

There's no point in preparing.
If shit goes down, you're fucked.
Our daily lifes depend so much on a functioning society that you're just going to be fucked if it collapses.
Rip in peace and over.
It seems you're among the few who realize this

>not going Cho even in the apocalypse
Imagine being this high-inhib :feelshaha:
you got me

i should do an armed charge to liberate all my oneitis (so i can then put them in my harem)

rape, kill, cannibalize, repeat

Probably chinpout with my tyrone friend and protect my hood shieeet

When it does collapse. These fuckin foids will know there place. No more talking back or leaving the kitchen.
tbh

i'll be dead by then most likely

I just imagine how much worse our lives will get from lack of food and fighting off others.

Go ER, but more than once.

Yes...my plans cannot be fully enacted until after it collapses.

Længe bor Grønland.
I don't have any plans.