Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you have a New years resolution ?

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-
DO you have anything in mind already or are you too high IQ for this type of normie tier coping mechanisms ?

i will focus on my productive copes ( music , writing ) and start gymmaxxing tbh
also i should eat healthier and lose some bodyfat percentage ( have become skinnyfat )

Nope, I am doing the exact same shit as always. Try to become more independent, keep my hair, stay in shape, etc, nothing new.

My body is already on point and I'm already working as hard as is sensible and I can't think of any habits I'd want to change. It's kind of depressing, at least newyearresolutioncels have hope that if they change X, then Y will improve.

actually based and hopelesspilled
My body is already on point and I'm already working as hard as is sensible and I can't think of any habits I'd want to change. It's kind of depressing, at least newyearresolutioncels have hope that if they change X, then Y will improve.
having a new years resolution is actually a normie trait ngl
normie tier copeing mechanism
always thinking htat the next big thing will get them a girlfriend or make them happy
they are still living in FUCKING LA LA LAND

3440x1440 on my comfy desktop :feelsWizard:

Ascend or rope

I have a new years resolution

I have one but probs won't go through with it

government should reward incels for rotting inside their homes and not go outside where normies can see them
monthly payment for staying inside and not bothering others with their looks

good cope
how will you accomplish it ?
Illegal stuff

I never bought into new years resolutions, they seem like a scam to manipulate the normcattle into spending more money in January and possibly even after it. Good luck with your resolutions though.

I never bought into new years resolutions, they seem like a scam to manipulate the normcattle into spending more money in January and possibly even after it. Good luck with your resolutions though.

Believing that the calendar year resetting will make me more productive overnight is a nice cope.
Although the holiday break from waging does lend itself to reflecting.
Still, my family won't let me off without hearing some fake-optimistic new year's resolution. Any ideas? :feelsmage:

Believing that the calendar year resetting will make me more productive overnight is a nice cope.
Although the holiday break from waging does lend itself to reflecting.
Still, my family won't let me off without hearing some fake-optimistic new year's resolution. Any ideas? :feelsmage:
Cope

Asending
Roping if I can't ascend
Gymmaxing as much as I can
Not failing my tests

Ascending and stop drinking so often. I would also like to gymcel but you can't have too many resolutions.

Next year I'm gonna to record an EP in a studio. And that's it.

My 2016 new year's resolution was learning German and it worked.

My 2016 new year's resolution was learning German and it worked.
Das freut mich , um ehrlich zu sein tbh :feelskek:
Next year I'm gonna to record an EP in a studio. And that's it.
will the EP be mass compatible or will it feature lyrics explicitly linked to inceldom or the manosphere ?
i would honestly buy a copy if you sold it on amazon or whatever to be honest ( tbh )

Das freut mich , um ehrlich zu sein tbh :feelskek:
Ich wusste nicht, dass du auch Deutsch bist!

Ich muss unbedingt mein Deutsch üben, ich vergesse ein bischen mehr jeden Tag :feelsrope:

will the EP be mass compatible or will it feature lyrics explicitly linked to inceldom or the manosphere ?
i would honestly buy a copy if you sold it on amazon or whatever to be honest ( tbh )
Tbh I'm thinking a lot about the lyrics.

I don't want to tone down a lot so it'll lose its essence, but I also don't want to alienate people who might enjoy the music because of the lyrics. Tbh I already toned down several times just because of YT, they still removed two of my songs though.

I'll probably adapt a little bit only.

Tbh I'm thinking a lot about the lyrics.

I don't want to tone down a lot so it'll lose its essence, but I also don't want to alienate people who might enjoy the music because of the lyrics. Tbh I already toned down several times just because of YT, they still removed two of my songs though.

I'll probably adapt a little bit only.
maybe you can find a way too phrase it without explicitly mentioning stuff from the manosphere or blaming foids .
i am writing rap songs in my free time and i also write a lot about depression and life as an incel , but i try too phrase it so that
i cant get connected to this place , i try to phrase it in more of a general way .
cause if i ever release something of it to the public , its gonna be social suicide when im linked to this place .

maybe you can find a way too phrase it without explicitly mentioning stuff from the manosphere or blaming foids .
Yeah, I think I should be more indirect and open to interpretation as well. I've always been a very straightforward and autobiographical songwriter. I'm a transparent person and not a mysterious one tbh. I also love politically incorrect lyrics tbh, I love stuff like Anal Cunt, Vaginal Jesus and GG Allin lyrics-wise.

i am writing rap songs in my free time and i also write a lot about depression and life as an incel , but i try too phrase it so that
i cant get connected to this place , i try to phrase it in more of a general way .
Extremely popular songs are always those which anyone can identify it.

When I started the "Incel Music" project, I knew it wouldn't be for everybody. But then I progressively moved to focus less on inceldom specifically in the lyrics, then I wrote stuff like "Oppai Loli Song" and "Hanging On". I didn't even put the "Incel Music" tag before those ones. They're still pretty unacceptable by normie and especially feminist standards anyway though.

cause if i ever release something of it to the public , its gonna be social suicide when im linked to this place .
I intend to keep my project anonymous though. I get nothing from revealing my identity tbh. My face is ugly so revealing it wouldn't be commercially benefitial. If someone wants to donate money to me, they already can, and I won't tour the world or anything like that.

Last edited:
I won't tour the world or anything like that.
yeah , with an ugly face you will never rise in popularity no matter how hard you try or how good your music is tbh .
People just care about the person and the face .
just look at popular singer or rappers , they all have good genetics ( exept some examples like lil wayne el goblino )
but it isnt about popularity
its about copeing and doing something productive instead of just rotting all day
if i die im gonna be way happier if i left something tangible behind that comes from my heart except just a lifetime of misery and rejection

Hit 250 bench. And 170 military press.

take an ice bath for 30 min straight is my new years resolution. I already take ice bath for two minutes but I want hit 30

I need to lose 100lbs, that is a daunting task when soft drinks and junk food are my main copes.