Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do you have a mental blackouts

Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of normies, norwood cell
★★★★★
I think about some imaginary situation in my head and I "cut off" myself from real world. I can only do this without my will. It happends more now than in the bast. Sometimes I even speak my toughts loudly. Some single words, but still, I think I'm going crazy. I need to control myself more.

I'm daydreaming too much. I simpy like it. I don't have a proper went, I think. I don't want to talk about some things, because I don't want to be treated like psycho. I just need a gf. All I want. Living a mental dream every day makes me tried. I'll wish to experience it in reality. My dreams, situations from the other world of my mind. But without lying to myself. Having a real life. A real folks and real love.

R E A L I T Y I S A L L I N E E D
A R E A L G F
G F = N O C R A Z Y, B R A I N H A P P Y

Another folder.

I'll either relieve sexual tension and head straight into the Zetto Cel activities, or I'll listen to music and head into the Zetto Cel activities.

Simple.

Yes I do it all the time. I don't speak my thoughts loudly in public though.

Good enough.

Screenshot from 2022 01 21 20 52 36

Dragon Ball:

- I have a scenario in which Demigra absorbs Demon God Putine and Demon God Gravy with his scepter, becoming this form:

-I have a scenario in which Ultra Instinct Sign Goku and SSBE Vegeta enter the Xenoverse and battle Hearts(God-Slayer Form). Hearts absorbs the power of the Xeno(Universe) Seed and Vegeta uses Forced Spirit Fission to weaken him. Hearts absorbs Doki Doki and enters a "Darkened" state of his transformation. The energy is gathered for the Xeno Seed when Goku battles Lagss as Ultra Instinct Sign and Vegeta battles Cumber as SSBE.

- I have a scenario in which Mechikabura swallows Final form Mira(Towa + Time Egg) after being weakened by Forced Spirit Fission Vegeta and transforms into his "Dark King" form. Chronoa recruits Goku and Vegeta to defeat the newly-revived Demon Lord, only to briefly converse with him as Towa revives the Demon Lord's magic power with the Dark Dragon Balls.

Younger Form(After absorbing their God Ki):

(Envision him with long hair)

After swallowing Mira:

This is a funny ass signature ngl

No, but any isolated subhuman is bound to have some form of mental affliction. :smonk:

Lol that constantly happens to me as well.
Day dreaming is a good cope though so I will continue to do it.

SEX HAVERS MOTHERS HAVE MENTAL BREAKDOWNS WHEN THEY ARE GANG FORCED RAPED ROUGH HARD AND EXTREME BY BUNCH OF NIGGERS (IN VIDEO GAME)
You're racist

Daydreaming is a good thing. I liked George Carlin’s jokes about how tryhard soyciety has become, such that from a young age this most healthy thing in the world is shamed out of existence.