Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you have a job?

Do you have a job?

• Total voters
N

Nemo9065

Banned
-
What is it?

Im curious if workcels go for jobs with seldom social interaction or are forced to go into jobs that demand seeing lots of people (retail, sales, labor) because they are the easiest jobs to find.

I sit at home and watch youtube/netflix/hulu and masturbate along with drinking and smoking pot.

Oh and I let my dog out back.

My job isnt easy. But it sure is enjoyable

The best job I ever had was one where I was left to my own devices. Long and tedious is better than interacting with people.

construction for about 2mo now. every time someone says my name is still a mini heart attack but I think im getting more NT

Anyone here work as a security guard? I'm considering doing this when I get back to working.

Anyone here work as a security guard? I'm considering doing this when I get back to working.
Become a security guard and do everything in your power to fuck over cucks and foids.

Become a security guard and do everything in your power to fuck over cucks and foids.
I was thinking more chill at a desk during the night shift and listen to youtube.

I was thinking more chill at a desk during the night shift and listen to youtube.
Sounds like a comfy job tbh
Don't have to put up with foids or pretend to be a norman, well you might have to LARP as a norman to get hired.

I’m a NEET at the moment. Been trying to find a job for months, but no luck. :feelsbadman:

Work as a government worker. Very low pay but weekends are always off so that is good.
Probably will get fired soon but I cant say I hate my job. More like I just loathe being who I am and stuck in my situation.

Sounds like a comfy job tbh
Don't have to put up with foids or pretend to be a norman, well you might have to LARP as a norman to get hired.
A small price to pay to get paid to LDAR. Also, i've heard of several autists getting these jobs.

RAGIE WAGIE
STOMPS HIS FEET
RAGIE WAGIE
CAN'T BE NEET

IF HE DOES
HE WON'T EAT
IF NO SLAVING
SLEEP IN STREET

RAGIE WAGIE
STAMP HIS FEET
RAGIE WAGIE
SCARED OF NEET

WAGIE CRY AND WAGIE MOAN
WORK HIS FINGERS TO THE BONE

WORK AND WORK NO TIME FOR FUN
ONLY EXIT IS A GUN

I’m a NEET

With my poor social skills nobody will hire me. Jobs are for normies.