Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have a facebook account? How many friends do you have on it?

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
Don't smile at girls.

idk 100, i only get around 20sh likes on my pictures

I deleted my facebook account. I don't care about other people, have no friends I like, and when I see the ones I do like seeing their happy life makes me sad about my own life and would prefer not to deal with the emotional flux.

when i deleted my account i had 350ish

no, I was part of about four band accounts, but I never saw them.

deleted it after no one wished me happy birthday.

weservenomsg said:
when i deleted my account i had 350ish

Dam, alotta history

Had you met them all IRL? Can you bring it back if you want to or is it gone forever

NekoStance said:
Dam, alotta history

Had you met them all IRL? Can you bring it back if you want to or is it gone forever

1k+ kids in my grade alone. facebook came out the summer before high school started so everyone friended everyone. i had like 450 at one point

5000 friends. I'm so lonely, teehee.

So close to 600. Could have more but I reject a lot of them or simply ignore a few of them who I have mutual friends with but never seen them. I only accept those whom I know or seen around.

17 friends, 15 of which are family

Around 6 on there now, none ever chat to me.

No, I dont have any social media after deleting snapchat

133, about 95% of em are from country that I migrated from lol

Some femoid is probably liking Chads' pics right now.

I used to. I maxed out around 320 friends, which was pretty low at the time. I can't member when I deleted it but it was at least 2 years ago.

thetruecelibate said:
deleted it after no one wished me happy birthday.

Its funny how each year my birthday wishes were less and less.. like in 2013 I had at least 10 ppl wish me hb.. 2017? Fucking 2. My old old old friend and parent's friend.. I wanna kill myself

No facebook, instagram, twitter nothing, kek, I don't own a smart phone even, I use motorola c113. But I have school email also I have one reddit account but I don't go there much after /r/incels went down.

Yes. Seven. Only one that I see with any semi-regularity. A couple of old classmates. A few supposed 'family' members who never speak to me, including one guy who moved to my city and had a child without a word to me.

I just keep a token presence on there and my only posts are to commemorate the birthdays and deathdays of my folks.

I made one back in high school, don't use it anymore. Too much suicide/rage fuel and it's not like anyone likes my stuff.

currymensch said:
I deleted my facebook account. I don't care about other people, have no friends I like, and when I see the ones I do like seeing their happy life makes me sad about my own life and would prefer not to deal with the emotional flux.

Exactly my experience. I remember deleting my FB as a new year resolution, right after NYE of IIRC 2012 or even 2011 and I never looked back though I made a new fake one some time in 2014 because some friends from a suicide chat didn't like other messaging apps.

I had about 300. Most were from my middle school. Very fee from high school and none from college.

Never created any kind of social media account.

I had around 200 "friends" 4 years ago before I deleted my account.