Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have a “dream job”?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
If you are a neet, good for you. You’ve won. But for some of us though, we cannot leech off government neet bux, or our current circumstance bars us from this option.

For me I have wanted to be a fire fighter for a long time :panties: I have already done service jobs similar to this, I just do not have an EMT license or I would do it. It sucks to think you might be saving roasties but think about it. For the one incel you spare from an incel luck death in between a fried PC fire due to over bearing coom sessions, it is worth it even if you unfortunately have to save a disgusting whore in between

Other good incel choices IMO would be park ranger or truck driver. Also solid options I have considered.

View: https://youtu.be/KxMMYKkVbwA

Unrelated clip

Sit on the couch and make money thats my dream

I wanna be a youtuber making music videos and also uploading it soundcloud. I got 100k subs making other content so hopefully i can do this

I wanna be a youtuber making music videos and also uploading it soundcloud. I got 100k subs making other content so hopefully i can do this
Nice bro good luck. I can check out your stuff if you want.

fuck wageslaving

That is a based choice. Quite hard though.

I want to be Ron Jeremy

Good. I see you accomplished great things while I was taking a hiatus.
Ftlgrave3

Nice one, really neat to prosper on YT where the competition is nuts. Any tips? may get into it if i get an idea on what content i can make

btw i want to have an online job without fixed hours, something like freelancing but not quite.

I want to be a landlord. Do fuck all and have lots of money coming in

truck driving is on my list

Needed to get a high status job to get pussy but failed

Welcome back. What made you decide to come back?

My dream job is marshall of a private army.

I want to be a musician, but I can't sing and my songwriting is pretty shit. Also I'm a very mediocre guitar player.

maybe a job where no one can see my FACE

i wanted to be a general in the underworld's army and command the armies of hell like spawn. :cryfeels:

Nice one, really neat to prosper on YT where the competition is nuts. Any tips? may get into it if i get an idea on what content i can make

btw i want to have an online job without fixed hours, something like freelancing but not quite.
Creative unique high quality put together content

Jobs are for slaves so I do not dream of slavery. We work because we have no choice but the only choice that I have chosen is to be a comfy neet without regrets, We have been conditioned to love money and to love our enslavement by feeding the beast of capitalism.

cracking software

An oncologist to tell people they have cancer or children's hospice worker. :feelsLSD:

im 20 and ive never had a job

Jobs are for slaves so I do not dream of slavery. We work because we have no choice but the only choice that I have chosen is to be a comfy neet without regrets, We have been conditioned to love money and to love our enslavement by feeding the beast of capitalism.
Damn bro truly an original and woke take. However, I do not have parents to leech off and don’t qualify for neet bux so I have to wage slave. Might as well make the most of it.

This:blackpill::blackpill:

Welcome back. What made you decide to come back?

My dream job is marshall of a private army.
I wanted to share some blackpill stories as well as get back to a place that isn’t completely whipped

Wwe superstar or Hollywood superstar

i'm in software which is technically my dream job but it is not that great tbh

YES: I really really really want to do PostDoc research in Pharmaceutical Science

That's my major goal and a big part of what keeps me going

Corrupted cop. Set people up that I hate and arrest them.

If you are a neet, good for you. You’ve won. But for some of us though, we cannot leech off government neet bux, or our current circumstance bars us from this option.

For me I have wanted to be a fire fighter for a long time :panties: I have already done service jobs similar to this, I just do not have an EMT license or I would do it. It sucks to think you might be saving roasties but think about it. For the one incel you spare from an incel luck death in between a fried PC fire due to over bearing coom sessions, it is worth it even if you unfortunately have to save a disgusting whore in between

Other good incel choices IMO would be park ranger or truck driver. Also solid options I have considered.

View: https://youtu.be/KxMMYKkVbwA

Unrelated clip

I wanted to be a ROPE manufacturer as a kid

Soccer player I’m on the right path might get into the MLS draft

Probably some business owner
Maybe pro fighter or athlete

Manifesto writer.

IT faggot scum hunter. :feelswhat::soy::foidSoy::giga::lasereyes::feelsping:

Cryptocurrency lord, professional soccer player, botanist, entrepreneur.

Anything where I can stay awake for more then 30 minutes that is not customer service based or dirty and smelly locations or medical based