Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you have a dream car? If so, what is it?

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
I’d love a LaFerrari, or a Porsche 911 GT2 RS. Or a McLaren. Or a Lamborghini.

It's not worth thinking about a dream car considering i will never have a drivers license.

It's not worth thinking about a dream car considering i will never have a drivers license.
I had dream cars even before getting a license

Yes, but Im not savvy with all the brands and models. I forgot which one. It's the one from the movie Bullit. Not the Mustang.

Cars are like clothes, what matters is the person wearing it/driving it. A Chad wearing a dirty potato sack and driving a reliant robin will be drowning in fresh jb pussy, while an incel wearing tailored designer suits and driving a bugatti veyron only gets to bbux a used up post wall foid.

Cars are like clothes, what matters is the person wearing it/driving it. A Chad wearing a dirty potato sack and driving a reliant robin will be drowning in fresh jb pussy, while an incel wearing tailored designer suits and driving a bugatti veyron only gets to bbux a used up post wall foid.
M8 some people just think cars are cool. Not everyone does everything in hopes of getting laid.

I honestly don't give two shits about cars

tesla cybertytruck would be good for me. I would load it up witrh picnic equipment and camp in the woods where trucel forest monks belong.

tesla cybertytruck would be good for me. I would load it up witrh picnic equipment and camp in the woods where trucel forest monks belong.
I fucking love that thing. It looks like it’s straight out of a PS1 game.

I fucking love that thing. It looks like it’s straight out of a PS1 game.
it has such a sharp anterior. Looks smooth as fuck

Dodge Charger 1968

How much did these cost at that time. I heard college kids were getting these as gifts as if it were vespa scooters. Times have changed.

Last edited:
1987 Ferrari 288 GTO Evoluzione

A black BMW or white moving van would also be nice.

not a car but i rly want this bicycle tbh

I want a BMW tbh

Inb4 people here make ER jokes

Attainable dream car would be a C8 Corvette Z06 or ZR1 when they comes out.

Absolute dream car (that would probably never be attainable for me) would be a McLaren Speedtail or Gordon Murray’s T50. Both are the 3 seat spiritual successors to the McLaren F1.

Something attainable Japanese I would take a Subaru BRZ or Toyota 86 with a 6 cylinder boxer engine. The Supra does not count as Japanese.

German
One these.
1444E342 6BD3 4A97 86E1 E36FD709057B

Italian?
Definitely one of their sports cars.

No car for your height, race, or face

I dont even know what that word means :forcedsmile:
just the line of components (brakes, drive train and pedals)
top of the line for shimano is dura-ace (which is lighter, more responsive and other latest technologies) , while ultregra is a grade below

just the line of components (brakes, drive train and pedals)
top of the line for shimano is dura-ace (which is lighter, more responsive and other latest technologies) , while ultregra is a grade below
brakes me. XD

This looks sexy as hell

I wouldn't waste my money on a car unless i would be billionaire tbh. In that case i would buy a bugatti veyron it was my favorite car when i was a child

Iris

Carrera 4s

I don't even hv a drivers license:forcedsmile:

Comes out in 2020, but my dream car is the Audi GT e-tron. Looks like a beast. It's neither over-the-top, nor too simplistic in it's design, just right for every occasion. Rear looks amazing, wheels are out of this world and the front looks insane.

A car full of young white teens. Destination: my dreams.

a nigga pee car

a BMW M5 would be cool