Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you hate women more or your subhuman genes for not attracting them?

Do you hate women more or your subhuman genes for not attracting them?

• Women

Votes: 49 61.3%
  • Subhuman genetics

Votes: 31 38.8%

• Total voters
Women. The problem is not "bad genetics", but the fact that women have standards. If women did not have any standards, then every man could find a woman, regardless of wealth, health, beauty or intellect.
As for objections like: "This will produce subhumans! Civilization will collapse and progress will stop!" I don't care about that. I have only one life and I do not want to sacrifice it for the sake of abstract crap like "civilization", "progress", "society", etc.
If for my personal happiness I had to plunge mankind into the Stone Age forever (killing several billions along the way), I would not hesitate to do it.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

i used to hate foids more but looking 12 yo in the face while being an autist makes me look like a retarded child which i will never get over

I hat(ed) (hate is too strong, more quarrel) God for both: Make me like I am and made women like they are. (even if the being of women came corrupted by sin and by God's curse at sinfall)
But in the end it is more women: They are not doomed to be stupid and cruel, but decide to be so.

I hate the universe and nature. It's kind of irrational to blame women for anything, both genders act in their best interests, hypergamy is just good business.
Hating women is like hating cats because they eat mice.
(Nature is cruel and sucks.)

Some of us hate women because they aren’t attracted to us. And some of us hate our genetics because they are what caused us to not be attractive to women. But what do you think is worse in your opinion? Which one do you blame more on your condition or whatever way you want to think about it?
If we lived anytime but in 21st century we would get a woman

I hate women more than I hate being a virgin.

I mainly hate my parents