Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you hate women more or your subhuman genes for not attracting them?

Do you hate women more or your subhuman genes for not attracting them?

• Women

Votes: 49 61.3%
  • Subhuman genetics

Votes: 31 38.8%

• Total voters
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Some of us hate women because they aren’t attracted to us. And some of us hate our genetics because they are what caused us to not be attractive to women. But what do you think is worse in your opinion? Which one do you blame more on your condition or whatever way you want to think about it?

Women because they will always discriminate against the bottom tier genes. Incels will always exist even if my situation was fixed. If women fucked their looksmatch, world would have no wars.

used to hate women Moe when as young. but I hate my genes far far far more. being 5'5 has caused me far far more trauma and rage than lack of women ever has

Being a subhuman wouldn't be so bad if women weren't shallow whores. Also, subhuman women are entitled chad-only whores that do not date looksmatch.

even if i had the right genes i would hate them for being parasitic cunts

Women. Because they preach about how they love personality and a nice man. But instead go for Dark Triad Chad

My genes are better than my dad's, but the world has changed so much I can no longer compete. :feelsbadman:

Both. Mostly women though.

“Women” obviously and everyone who says otherwise is a self-hating cuck.

Your genes are fine unless they cause you actual medical problems. If women reject you for being short, ugly, balding ect. than it is the women who are the problem and who deserve to be hated for being shallow.

Just imagine this question in another context:

“Hey black people, what do you hate more: White-Supremacy-KKK-Racists or your own black skin?”

Seriously, stop the self-hate.

It's a bit of both honestly. Nature determines what 'foids are attracted to primarily speaking. And yet a big part of why women these days will only fuck above average men at the minimum is due to our cucked soyciety enabling them and telling them that's what they deserve. A rich man who has eaten nothing but lobster all his life will accept shrimp if he goes broke and has no other options

I hate foids. I don’t think my face, race and height should render me incel. It’s due to the exclusionary nature of the foid

I hate foids (and normies in general). The problem isn't that I'm ugly, it's that I'm treated like shit for it

Anyone who hates their genetics are cucks. Never forget that it is the foids fault for choosing that those genetics are bad. Always question foids standards. Never accept them.

Women
Once i told my sister about someone bullying everyday and just then she got phone call from her boyfriend they talked 20 min and then she asked me.

Women because they are all KWEENS

I hate women for being so self-entitled even when average, ugly or fat.

Genes, because I hate ugliness in men and women

I hate neither. I hate this cucked bluepilled modern culture of simps we have with its sexual degeneracy and gynocracy which allows hypergamy to hyperinflate.
Actually I do hate woman but not because they won't fuck me.

Women are some of the cruelest creatures to walk this planet.

They are just 2 out of the dozens of other reasons why I hate women

My genes :feelsokman:
My hate for women :feelsdevil:

both

after your blackpilled and realize their narcistic , gossiping , nagging nature

you can only hate woman .

i dont get man who cohabitate with them let alone bringing bastards into this shithole

used to be me. But in reality. I realize I dont look bad at all. In fact I think I look good. If I were a girl I'd fuck me. Hell I turn myself on in the mirror sometimes (no homo).

You know what it is? I think they're afraid of me. I'm in reality a God. They're rejecting me a God. A fucking God. What does the Biblical God do when people reject him? Mass genocide or send them to burn forever.

... ER was right.

both

after your blackpilled and realize their narcistic , gossiping , nagging nature

you can only hate woman .

i dont get man who cohabitate with them let alone bringing bastards into this shithole
Usually normies that don’t understand hypergamy, or alpha fucks beta bucks. He really thinks she is into him rather than the reality she settled for him because Chad wouldn’t commit.

society wants you to blame yourself

Usually normies that don’t understand hypergamy, or alpha fucks beta bucks. He really thinks she is into him rather than the reality she settled for him because Chad wouldn’t commit.
Yea , A parasite Looking for the optimal Host and If thats not given Then its every Host that allows Them.

And sadly thats many man.

women duhhh, even if i werent subhuman id still be subjected to their disgusting prejudices.

Modern women are terrible for a million reasons, not just incel related reasons.

However, even a subhuman should be able to get a subhuman female, but we can't. Bad genes means I shouldn't get Stacey sure, and that sucks, but I should at least be able to get an equivalent woman.

Women because they will always discriminate against the bottom tier genes. Incels will always exist even if my situation was fixed. If women fucked their looksmatch, world would have no wars.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

The reason women don't want me is just genetics, fix that and i'm golden. Subhuman genes ftw.

I'm not subhuman, I'm normal.

Women. The problem is not "bad genetics", but the fact that women have standards. If women did not have any standards, then every man could find a woman, regardless of wealth, health, beauty or intellect.
As for objections like: "This will produce subhumans! Civilization will collapse and progress will stop!" I don't care about that. I have only one life and I do not want to sacrifice it for the sake of abstract crap like "civilization", "progress", "society", etc.
If for my personal happiness I had to plunge mankind into the Stone Age forever (killing several billions along the way), I would not hesitate to do it.

I wouldn't call my genes subhuman, they are just below average