Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you hate women? If so, why?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date

Do you hate women?

• Total voters
I don't hate women, I just hate how the majority of them act.
Lol, that's the same thing.
I mean their standards are way to high, when they don't even bring anything to the table.
Bagine evolutionarily was always at a premium.
They gossip and talk bad about people when they feel insecure.
Bruh this website is pure drama at times
Also they usually act prideful and slutty.
It only hurts because you can't hit.

@FastBananaCEO was a fakecel chad?? Dude used to say he was deformed and shit all the time
Saw it myself. :feelsUgh:

Dude looks like he could be Zach’s brother from Saved By The Bell. :feelswhere:

Well assuming the character had a brother anyway. :feelshehe:

I hate them for their hypocrisy mostly.

Saw it myself. :feelsUgh:

Dude looks like he could be Zach’s brother from Saved By The Bell. :feelswhere:

Well assuming the character had a brother anyway. :feelshehe:
5yfbsv.gif

Lol, that's the same thing.
Not really you can hate how someone is narcissistic but not hate them as a person
Bagine evolutionarily was always at a premium.
But I'm asking not asking for a gigastacy or even a stacy. Just a nice person who takes care of herself
Bruh this website is pure drama at times
True, but we don't know each other. I hear things like women sleeping with their bestfriend's boyfriend too often it's insane.
It only hurts because you can't hit.
Nah even if I could I wouldn't

I hate all women, here are the reasons:

Women usually have advantages by nature that become social advantages, society considers them social victims despite having a much easier social life, they are treated better since they are born, they receive flattery and compliments all their lives, since elementary school they get used to have a ''lover'' who gives them gifts even though they will not pay attention to them, that is, since they are little they begin to develop that despicable egocentrism, the worst thing is that they see being desired as if it were something bad and they feel bad about being sexualized, they say that it is no virtue to be desired by others, but they make fun of those who are not desired, just as they ask not to be judged for their sex life but the first thing they usually use to humiliate a man is their virginity, there it does matter the sex life, of course, they are always respected even if they deny it, they are treated as goddesses, that is why they never receive bullying in any area, they are the bullies or support the bullying of others, they get jobs much easier, without making a big effort when they don't even need to work, just by selling pictures of their body they will earn money, or else they simply look for a wealthy guy willing to keep them in exchange for being his prostitute, they are never judged for not having a partner, nor for being virgins, they are judged for being promiscuous but that has a much lesser social weight, they can ignore it and that's it, it is easier not to be promiscuous so they do not judge you than to stop being a virgin so they do not judge you, the law and the media support them, everything is on the side of women, they want to belong to every group, to be in every place where men have been before, and they achieve it, they want to be accepted in almost every existing community, even when before they criticized that community, they love to be the center of attention but then, they do not want to be harassed, do not overdo it

Last edited:
I don't hate women. What about you guys? To hate women you have to be mentally ill and depressed. I don't get it. Explain to me what it is that makes u hate women
Permaban, not an incel?! How he's not an incel?

@FastBananaCEO is not getting sex, but just has a wrong opinion/asks a wrong question and gets permabanned. No freedom of speech here. Incel-status does not depend on any other thing than lack of non-prostitute sex!
He was exposed on lookism for being a fakecel Chad.
What? Photos? Links? I thought he was very ugly, like he said to me and wrote here many times. But he was young, those are always somewhat suspicious users.

Last edited:
Infiltrated since 2019must be a new record

@FastBananaCEO is not getting sex, but just has a wrong opinion/asks a wrong question and gets permabanned. No freedom of speech here. Incel-status does not depend on any other thing than lack of non-prostitute sex!

What? Photos? Links? I thought he was very ugly, like he said to me and wrote here many times. But he was young, those are always somewhat suspicious users.
Maybe he was an incel I could be wrong

Last edited:
That's like saying if you were a member of isis you'd rape and kill people. Since their actions effect me then of course I will hate them, it doesn't matter what I would do if I was a degenerate foid.
‘What would you do?’ :soy::

I hate them with all my heart. I honestly cannot find words to describe how much I hate them.

Firstly, of course they reject me. They then of course lie and deceive about how they are not attracted to Chad, not attracted to violence and rape to string along non-violent Chads. Then of course there is their blatant racism. I honestly cannot understand how as an incel and then to be illuminated with the blackpill you cannot hate those foul beasts. I want bad things to happen to them, I want them to die a painful death.

I don't hate women. What about you guys? To hate women you have to be mentally ill and depressed. I don't get it. Explain to me what it is that makes u hate women
Found the faggot Cuck from IT, good thing you’re banned

Why don’t you ask the feminists why they hate men? Oh wait, I forgot, it’s only bad when it’s women getting hated.

ofc i do .
they want to eliminate your genes.
enough reason to hate

I said from day one this faggot should've been banned, now that day has come :feelsautistic:

They don’t give a fuck about me. I feel the same way about them.

He is a literal Chad and you are a Chad worshipper if you defend him

He is a literal Chad and you are a Chad worshipper if you defend him
Photo of him? Have you seen?

If he is good-looking, I don't defend him, he is a liar then.

Why should I hate them? Females are the selector of every animal population that practices sexual reproduction, it is literally their natural obligation to select us and our genes out. I think they don’t do stuff wrong in going for the best available option.

I hate them just because they live life on easy mode,how society cares more for them than men and most importantly none of them have done anything good for me

Everyone except a few blood relatives. It's weird. Men are just as foul but I don't have such a hatred for most of them, usually it's just indifference. But I strongly dislike women.:feelsUgh:

-Do you hate women?
-I do.
Hi CIA, Mossad, FBI, MI6 (and other juuce) :feelsthink:

Why should I hate them? Females are the selector of every animal population that practices sexual reproduction, it is literally their natural obligation to select us and our genes out. I think they don’t do stuff wrong in going for the best available option.
They only get pumped and dumped by the "best available options" then expect a beta to simp for them in their 30's and 40's. Cucked first post.

The things I hate about them.

All foids have the same mindset. Compared to men. All foids want the same man, despite being ugly or attractive & will not settle for less.

They act so much on instincts its ragefueling. When they come in contact with a subhuman, they cant help but to react in a exaggerated way, (vice versa when reacting to a chad).

They only get pumped and dumped by the "best available options" then expect a beta to simp for them in their 30's and 40's. Cucked first post.
How is it cucked? I’m very much aware of that, but if a human being has the chance, it will take it. And since women have like 90% power in the sexual market, they’re just converting their power into max pleasure and maybe even good gene children. It’s not called female choice for no reason, it’s the function of sexual selection.

How is it cucked? I’m very much aware of that, but if a human being has the chance, it will take it. And since women have like 90% power in the sexual market, they’re just converting their power into max pleasure and maybe even good gene children. It’s not called female choice for no reason, it’s the function of sexual selection.
That means you're saying when rapists have the chance to rape, you wouldn't fault them when they do it. If foids have the chance to do something bad, they need to be put in check to stop them from doing, because they don't mind screwing men over just for their pleasure. If lions were let loose and free to kill who ever they want, and laws made it illegal to harm them, you'd most likely start hating lions.

That means you're saying when rapists have the chance to rape, you wouldn't fault them when they do it. If foids have the chance to do something bad, they need to be put in check to stop them from doing, because they don't mind screwing men over just for their pleasure. If lions were let loose and free to kill who ever they want, and laws made it illegal to harm them, you'd most likely start hating lions.
Nah rape is a crime and sex under female conditions is consensual in 99% of cases, how would you even compare that. I’m not saying it is a good strategy, neither for society, nor for men or the offspring, having a system of matrimony aka monogamy, is the best for society, mankind, and the male population. But all this decay of traditional values wouldnt work if there were no men willing to fuck every woman that is willing to do so (bateman‘s principle applies). I can’t hate women for abusing their natural privilege, I’d rather hate on those people denying the privilege and tabooing my/our situation and suffering. These people often seem to be women and male feminists, so I hate on them.

Nah rape is a crime and sex under female conditions is consensual in 99% of cases, how would you even compare that. I’m not saying it is a good strategy, neither for society, nor for men or the offspring, having a system of matrimony aka monogamy, is the best for society, mankind, and the male population. But all this decay of traditional values wouldnt work if there were no men willing to fuck every woman that is willing to do so (bateman‘s principle applies). I can’t hate women for abusing their natural privilege, I’d rather hate on those people denying the privilege and tabooing my/our situation and suffering. These people often seem to be women and male feminists, so I hate on them.
Rape is natural yet society made it a crime. Foids who are chad chasers should be made into criminals too. Rosties benefit from our tax money, and men pay over 80% of taxes and non chads don't benefit from taxes anywhere near as much as foids do, that's why in a functional society chad chasing should be criminalized for all non stacy foids. 99% of foids are feminists and want non chads to die sexless, and only used as tax paying slaves, so if you hate feminists you also hate chad chasing whores.

I don't have to explain anything to you cocksucking retard :smonk: