Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you hate that anything criticizing foids gets called "incel behavior" in todays world

• Thread starter Deleted member 35110
  • Start date
Deleted member 35110

Deleted member 35110

Cho's Town, St. Elliot's Street, house no. 69
-
It annoys me when I see on some social media when someone rightly criticizes a foid for being a slut etc. :he gets called an incel. You can't say anything against foids now, without being labeld an incel

Are you an infiltrator

Non chads have to stop being cucks and admit to their inceldom and not be ashamed by it, then it can't be used as an insult.

Non chads have to stop being cucks and admit to their inceldom and not be ashamed by it, then it can't be used as an insult.
It's an advance a from of virgin shaming, no male wants to be called a virgin because it basically means a "loser". Thus admitting you are an incel is admitting you are a loser. Being a male virgin is bad, but not as bad as normfags make it out to be.

It's an advance a from of virgin shaming, no male wants to be called a virgin because it basically means a "loser". Thus admitting you are an incel is admitting you are a loser. Being a male virgin is bad, but not as bad as normfags make it out to be.
Be proud to be a loser in a rigged game where the government steals our taxes and uses it for rosties.

Be proud to be a loser in a rigged game where the government steals our taxes and uses it for rosties.
It pisses me off that my hard earned money will go to roastie's abortion because she couldn't hold her cunt at bay

It pisses me off that my hard earned money will go to roastie's abortion because she couldn't hold her cunt at bay
And that whore won't even thank you, she will actually treat you like you're beneath her. Being ok with paying taxes to entitled whores is one of the biggest forms of cuckery.

Finally someone else sees it. You say anything against women in any way, and doesn't even have to be that bad tbh and that's everyone default insult now.

"Incel" has replaced "Nazi" as the go-to insult to be used against anyone who disagrees with a member of a protected group (foids, faggots, trannies, libtards, etc.)

"Incel" has replaced "Nazi" as the go-to insult to be used against anyone who disagrees with a member of a protected group (foids, faggots, trannies, libtards, etc.)
Uh huh, it's really trendy these days. They'll eventually move on.

Uh huh, it's really trendy these days. They'll eventually move on.
They will just find a new label to attack low value men who align with ideologies or movements, normies don't agree with

I've noticed it on some news sites with stories that allow comments and on social media, not just when they say something negative either.

A story may have an attractive younger woman pictured and the man comments, yes I would have fun with her ect. Then a bitter old roastie replies "in your dreams incel" or "virgin detected!" So it's definitely becoming more common.