Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion do you hate cute foids?

everytime i see a somewhat attractive foid my age i get filled with extreme rage followed by sadness and suicidal thoughts

i try my best to avoid eye contact everytime im in public
Same lmao, when I see an unattractive foid I get saddened and angered that she has more SMV than everybody on this forum

everytime i see a somewhat attractive foid my age i get filled with extreme rage followed by sadness and suicidal thoughts

:feelsbadman:

i'm not talking about the cute that makes men fall iin love. i'm talking about the so called cute(adult foid acting like a literal pre-speech stage baby) or baby less than 12 year old. that too a girl baby. in most cases, these types of foids do that baby thing artificially to a level that not even real babies do. there is a strong possibility that they do it naturally and not faking it becasue they are retarded like that.
I see, you mean women acting child-like, infantile women. That is cringey behavior in their part and not at all dangerous to us.

Girls like this, however, are extremely dangerous for reasons I mentioned in a comment above. Even veteran blackpillers are not safe from them.

I see, you mean women acting child-like, infantile women. That is cringey behavior in their part and not at all dangerous to us.

Girls like this, however, are extremely dangerous for reasons I mentioned in a comment above. Even veteran blackpillers are not safe from them.
yeah too painful to face beautiful girls. but its not about danger, such dumb inferior being and its cringe makes me want to rope.

yeah too painful to face beautiful girls. but its not about danger, such dumb inferior being and its cringe makes me want to rope.
Roping is one danger, but there are many more. They can trick you into buying things for them, feel offended at something you did and unleash simps on you, fake interest to humiliate you after, falsely accuse you and blackmail....

Roping is one danger, but there are many more. They can trick you into buying things for them, feel offended at something you did and unleash simps on you, fake interest to humiliate you after, falsely accuse you and blackmail....
:feelsrope: ddamn why nature keeps them unevolved

Foids that act like babies don't make my dick hard.

YES. Generally "cute" foids are short and have subhuman genetical quality. Because normally chads/high tier normies usually fall for the bait and have kids with them, making their children genetically inferior.
Yep, basically slav foids in a nutshell. They look neotenous and "cute" but have rather shit genetics, usually small underdeveloped skeletons and their male slav offspring inherits their round faces and fleeing chins.

Cute foids possess prey eyes and no jawline they're hideous & deserve to be pushed into trains and lit on fire.

i hate foids that tries to be cute like a baby(foids that are not hot)
the ones that are not hot but behaves like a dumb cute emotional baby. tries to laugh, talk like babies. and forcibly tries to show you she likes things and have interest in things that babies normally have. not even male babies, the things girl babies do.
i want to run away from them. just thinking they exist makes me want to rope. I'm just being honest about my feelings
not to be confused with cute+hot foid. I'm talking about trying to be cute+ non-hot or sometimes cuteness like a baby that is different from cuteness men fall in love with in a women
cute foids are always the most aggressive ones They’re very arrogant and get very mad when u look at there general direction n

cute foids are always the most aggressive ones They’re very arrogant and get very mad when u look at there general direction n
all foids when they realize they are ugly and not attractive and won't get boys attention, become like this i guess.

all foids when they realize they are ugly and not attractive and won't get boys attention, become like this i guess.
correction: all foids do this when they dont get chads attention so they get offended that an ugly incel like us is staring at them cuz it’s like they think that we think they’re our lookmatch but not even this is true cuz a couple of foids did this too me and they had boyfriends and guys asking them out

i hate foids that tries to be cute like a baby(foids that are not hot)
the ones that are not hot but behaves like a dumb cute emotional baby. tries to laugh, talk like babies. and forcibly tries to show you she likes things and have interest in things that babies normally have. not even male babies, the things girl babies do.
i want to run away from them. just thinking they exist makes me want to rope. I'm just being honest about my feelings
not to be confused with cute+hot foid. I'm talking about trying to be cute+ non-hot or sometimes cuteness like a baby that is different from cuteness men fall in love with in a women
I hate white American, SE Asian, Arab, Black, Indian, Mestizia latina, American Indigenous, Nordic and Western European, Latina foids and feminist foids in general, that's what I hate about living here in Colombia, I hope I leave this shit hole eventually when ever I can :feelswhat::feelspuke::reeeeee:

Last edited:

same

Before I see a attractive foid

DA4E1C59 CF73 4419 B02C CA838C8CF2F9

After I see a attractive foid
82DED3CD 0645 4332 B6C2 FB196E506AF6