Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion do you hate cute foids?

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
i hate foids that tries to be cute like a baby(foids that are not hot)
the ones that are not hot but behaves like a dumb cute emotional baby. tries to laugh, talk like babies. and forcibly tries to show you she likes things and have interest in things that babies normally have. not even male babies, the things girl babies do.
i want to run away from them. just thinking they exist makes me want to rope. I'm just being honest about my feelings
not to be confused with cute+hot foid. I'm talking about trying to be cute+ non-hot or sometimes cuteness like a baby that is different from cuteness men fall in love with in a women

Last edited:
everytime i see a somewhat attractive foid my age i get filled with extreme rage followed by sadness and suicidal thoughts

i try my best to avoid eye contact everytime im in public

YES. Generally "cute" foids are short and have subhuman genetical quality. Because normally chads/high tier normies usually fall for the bait and have kids with them, making their children genetically inferior.

I want to curb stomp them Until their Jaw falls off

everytime i see a somewhat attractive foid my age i get filled with extreme rage followed by sadness and suicidal thoughts

yeah "falling in love" looks is different from what I'm describing

brutal and i can relate. but now i got very numb to those feelings.

I like masculine foids usually. My mother is a cute foid.

50/50, I want to fuck them.

Depends on sexual history ofcourse it starts off weird and becomes obnoxious the more dicks shes had in her ass at once.. It's similar to girls who play up their physical weakness for attention.

I like women that have an EXTREMELY feminine face, ill use Napoleon 2023 movie his girlfriend as an example, SHE IS SO FUCKING HOT!

SHE LOOKS LIKE A MOUSE READY FOR MY COCK!

I hate all foids and normfags, regardless of their "cuteness", GrAY

i hate foids that tries to be cute like a baby(foids that are not hot)
the ones that are not hot but behaves like a dumb cute emotional baby. tries to laugh, talk like babies. and forcibly tries to show you she likes things and have interest in things that babies normally have. not even male babies, the things girl babies do.
i want to run away from them. just thinking they exist makes me want to rope. I'm just being honest about my feelings
not to be confused with cute+hot foid. I'm talking about trying to be cute+ non-hot or sometimes cuteness like a baby that is different from cuteness men fall in love with in a women
For me, i personally think cute toliet tend to be attention seeking bitch. More entitled to tallfag

I see one and i want to shoot them i hate them

I see one and i want to shoot them i hate them

I hate the ones who play up a valley girl accent

No but if the said cute girl shows any childish traits then its a massive ick.

Imagine being over 14 and having plushies.

These are the "women" calling incels manchildren though.

You mean the ones that act like children (while being over the age of such immaturity) and not actual adults? No.

I avoid them, too much cringe

I don't care most of the time. They don't interact with incels anyways.

I only unhate the ones who have seggs with me

Cute foids are usually the most vile, evil, manipulative and entitled. They usually think they are "not like other girls"....

Also this.

It should never surprise you when the others think you love your family in a "special" way
I'm saying I don't like cute foids and my mother is a cute foid.

btw there was one like this in middleschool but i wanted her to be my gf tbh, over

Yes. Imagine how easy her life would be. Makes me absolutely fuming.

I can`t stand them regardless

There's nothing wrong with being cute.

See: the cat in my avi.

But if any foid isn't hot, then she has no reason to exist and should probably rope.

Cute foids are usually the most vile, evil, manipulative and entitled. They usually think they are "not like other girls"....

Also this.
most foids. if you see less evil foid, she's just not forced to face any minor inconveniences

everything foids do make me want to slit throats in gta VI

most foids. if you see less evil foid, she's just not forced to face any minor inconveniences
True, they're all kind of bad, but the young and innocent looking, attractive, feminine, and with a delicate frame are the worst of the worst. They know their privilege all too well and exploit it to the fullest. They differ from other foids in that they don't have that aura of promiscuity around them.

True, they're all kind of bad, but the young and innocent looking, attractive, feminine, and with a delicate frame are the worst of the worst. They know their privilege all too well and exploit it to the fullest. They differ from other foids in that they don't have that aura of promiscuity around them.
yeah. foids are naturally so evil and we naturally dont have the ability to find out without experience. brutal nature

cute girls are the most tortorous sights an incel can witness

beautiful-cheerful-teenage-girl-taking-a-selfie-in-bedroom.jpg

it hurts to look at them

cute girls are the most tortorous sights an incel can witness

beautiful-cheerful-teenage-girl-taking-a-selfie-in-bedroom.jpg

it hurts to look at them
i'm not talking about the cute that makes men fall iin love. i'm talking about the so called cute(adult foid acting like a literal pre-speech stage baby) or baby less than 12 year old. that too a girl baby. in most cases, these types of foids do that baby thing artificially to a level that not even real babies do. there is a strong possibility that they do it naturally and not faking it becasue they are retarded like that.