Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Do you hate actor/actress and model?

zunzun8888

zunzun8888

Fortify Personality
★★★
I fucking hate them now. During my bluepilled days, I used to watch and observe them and then copy what they did such as clothing, style, the way they speak, etc.

Once a foid said to me in a mocking tone that “If you look like <said actor>, I would not complain.”

This world is not fair. Some people are just loved and accepted due to their genetic while an unfortuante people like me, who did not win the birth lottery, get ridiculed for trying very hard to be like those lucky born people. Unfair.

Exactly brother. Don’t copy chads, it won’t work and you will just feel ashamed afterwards.

I envy them since so many people love them while all I get are indifference or hatred towards people fuck all of those mother fuckers

I envied them for a long time

If god exists he doesnt love us all he clearly has favorites lmao crazy how on tiktok you’ll see a pretty boy chad and as you scroll down you’ll come across an ugky pajeey just jestermaxxing

I fucking hate them now. During my bluepilled days, I used to watch and observe them and then copy what they did such as clothing, style, the way they speak, etc.
wtf is this gay shit

I don't care about actors/actresses or models, I don't watch films and I'm not gay enough to watch models

I try to do alot of things that the guys I want to be like have done.

Don't watch don't care, if they have opinion they should shut the fuck up, their whole life is play pretend.

I hate them because of their entitlement and because they genuinely believe they are in their position because they are smart when they are there because of looks but I also love them because they are exposing the lie of meritocracy.

Yes I hate them. It's the second easiest job in the world (behind onlyfans) and these actors, actresses, and models get praised and worshiped like they cured cancer.

I envied them for a long time

If god exists he doesnt love us all he clearly has favorites lmao crazy how on tiktok you’ll see a pretty boy chad and as you scroll down you’ll come across an ugky pajeey just jestermaxxing

That is why life is not fair. No matter how much we have done, unfortunate people like us will still do not reach the level of affection and acceptance they received by just existing.

Yes I hate them. It's the second easiest job in the world (behind onlyfans) and these actors, actresses, and models get praised and worshiped like they cured cancer.

I really hated how society values and worships them. I cannot wait for them to be replaced by AI in the next generation or two.

You will feel angry a lot if you know how know about “brand ambassador”.

I try to do alot of things that the guys I want to be like have done.
Me too. That was my self-improvement phase. It made me realize that, after all, I am an incel that is why nothing worked.

Tbh for one who is not born with disability should proceed to self-improvement before calling himself an incel.

Why is this considered gay? You have never been to self-improvement process and resulted in failure? yet you considered yourself an incel.
'how can you be an incel if you don't go around LARPing as someone from hollywood?'