Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you gymcel?

Do you gymcel?

• Yes

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • No I rather stay a weak Soyboy

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Only chest and arms because I'm into BroSciene

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I do it regularly because its an good cope.
I mean I'm still ugly and a virgin but atleast I'm not weak and have High T.

Yea, I love gymcelling

Only push ups atm, because I don’t have access to a gym, but I do atleast 100 a day

no but i could see why it would be a good cope

when i jerk off long enough, it gives my arm a workout and it feels good

Only push ups atm, because I don’t have access to a gym, but I do atleast 100 a day
Try to do push ups, pull ups, dips and body weight squats for every exercise 3 sets with 8-12 reps every second day. It will build some solid muscle mass and try to eat many proteins.
no but i could see why it would be a good cope

when i jerk off long enough, it gives my arm a workout and it feels good
Just do both for maximum satisfication

I used to but all I do is rot now.

Lazy cunt tbh

Of course I do. But unfortunately, I have to register myself once again, because I canceled my contract. Thought of switching the gym, but it did not turn out the way I wanted to.

Gymcelling makes your body more disproportional. It signals body dysmorphia and lack of "confidence".

You can only lose.

Of course I do. But unfortunately, I have to register myself once again, because I canceled my contract. Thought of switching the gym, but it did not turn out the way I wanted to.
Try out calisthenics bro
I used to but all I do is rot now.

Lazy cunt tbh
You need some discipline bro but I know that feeling when you have no desire to do anything
Gymcelling makes your body more disproportional. It signals body dysmorphia and lack of "confidence".

You can only lose.
atleast you get stronger and can punch the normies

No, but I should start somehow in the near future. I feel weak man, plus overweight.
I already did loose some fat gained from bloody SSRI's, by walking and watching what I'm eating.

No, but I should start somehow in the near future. I feel weak man, plus overweight.
I already did loose some fat gained from bloody SSRI's, by walking and watching what I'm eating.
Yes bro its hard and takes Time but when you start seeing results you will be going more often

I do it regularly because its an good cope.
I mean I'm still ugly and a virgin but atleast I'm not weak and have High T.
Did you test yourself? If yes what's the meaning of "High T", I mean in term of concentration in blood?

Why the hell do you eat those pills? Starve your body and get lean, it will heal your mind.

Did you test yourself? If yes what's the meaning of "High T", I mean in term of concentration.
high testosterone. no I didnt test myself because I dont trust doctors but I feel that I have high t and googled it.

Yes I lift heavy objects almost daily in hopes of something good happening to me

Why the hell do you eat those pills? Starve your body and get lean, it will heal your mind.
I don't take them from a while, but the fat I gained from it....

I run for a mile after a session.

Try out calisthenics bro

I actually want to do gymnastics in addition to hitting the gym brutally. 4 to 5 days training in the gym and then 2 days gymnastics in a week. I am also consuming creatine monohydrate, arginine, vitamin B12 and vitamin D3. I also will purchase myself some good whey protein to get even more bigger. I even considering seriously taking some growth hormones. I will go to a doctor for that soonish.

I actually want to do gymnastics in addition to hitting the gym brutally. 4 to 5 days training in the gym and then 2 days gymnastics in a week. I am also consuming creatine monohydrate, arginine, vitamin B12 and vitamin D3. I also will purchase myself some good whey protein to get even more bigger. I even considering seriously taking some growth hormones. I will go to a doctor for that soonish.
sounds good bro but taking growth Hormons and steroids will make your balls small and kill you soon or later.

It's the only time of the day I look forward to. My muscle gains and cardio improvement have done nothing for my height and weak jawline, but I feel accomplished every time i finish a workout.

16484.jpg

It's the only time of the day I look forward to. My muscle gains and cardio improvement have done nothing for my height and weak jawline, but I feel accomplished every time i finish a workout.
same

Try to do push ups, pull ups, dips and body weight squats for every exercise 3 sets with 8-12 reps every second day. It will build some solid muscle mass and try to eat many proteins.

Just do both for maximum satisfication

jerking off after a goodworkout is god tier tbh

Before i blackpilled and became a nihilist I tried eating right, drinking protein shakes + a shitload of vitamins while gymcelling. Problem is that nothing changes. When you are incel, your body will not make use of extra amino acids and supplements. The whole organism is defective. Spending money on the gym and ingesting supplements is like buying cigarettes in the 1950´s.

sounds good bro but taking growth Hormons and steroids will make your balls small and kill you soon or later.

In that combination. But growth hormones alone will even do increase it. Larger balls, larger penis, larger muscles, more strength, better skin, better hair and so on. Ohh man, I cannot wait to take some growth hormones. I will go on a killing spree with it.

In that combination. But growth hormones alone will even do increase it. Larger balls, larger penis, larger muscles, more strength, better skin, better hair and so on. Ohh man, I cannot wait to take some growth hormones. I will go on a killing spree with it.
Sell me some

already, helps a little, but helps.

Before i blackpilled and became a nihilist I tried eating right, drinking protein shakes + a shitload of vitamins while gymcelling. Problem is that nothing changes.

What did you take? Even arginine? It does what it should do. It is good for the blood flow. You can even see it, veins everywhere and your penis will increase.
And what protein did you take? Whey? It is actually one of the best proteins to create more mass.

When you are incel, your body will not make use of extra amino acids and supplements. The whole organism is defective. Spending money on the gym and ingesting supplements is like buying cigarettes in the 1950´s.

The only problem I have, currently, is to create some serious mass. I started 1st June 2018. i did some progress: Wider shoulder, wider and more muscular chest, bigger triceps, six pack, bigger neck and a bit of biceps (problem zone). The thing is, I did deadlifts pretty late and I was horsing around too much on machines, although some machines are legit.

I also have to work out more often and eat even better. There is still some things I can improve.

Yes but I still look like shit and am weak

what do you think

What did you take? Even arginine? It does what it should do. It is good for the blood flow. You can even see it, veins everywhere and your penis will increase.
And what protein did you take? Whey? It is actually one of the best proteins to create more mass.

I have tried to put the whole gymcelling thing behind me. I used to do whey-protein, multivitamins, fish oil, creatinine and something I think was called beta-alanine. All the stuff the guy in the store recommended. Didn´t gain any mass to speak of. Now I regularly fast and my bodyfat is low. My back pain is gone as a consequence.

I am pretty weak that I even struggle with 10kg dumbbells

Used to, not anymore though.

jerking off after a goodworkout is god tier tbh

After the work out I really have the urge to destroy everything and then do another gym session.
I have tried to put the whole gymcelling thing behind me. I used to do whey-protein, multivitamins, fish oil, creatinine and something I think was called beta-alanine. All the stuff the guy in the store recommended. Didn´t gain any mass to speak of. Now I regularly fast and my bodyfat is low. My back pain is gone as a consequence.

Perhaps growth hormones will help you.

No, i'm a beta loser.

No.

There is no gym for your face.

Ya I do, not as much these days but I try to go to the gym at least 3-4 days a week.