Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you guys treasure your parents?

C

CurryLMAO

Self-banned
-
Once my parents go I will truly be utterly alone in this world, this is why I treasure my parents alot, even if they gave me shitty genes.

I don't want to because they divorced and didn't raise me well. But in reality I have no one else so I do try to help them.

I admire and look up to my father, however I hate my mother with all of my heart as she's the reason my life has ended up this way.

Kek.

The world will be a better place once my bloodline is gone, just like a monster being destroyed at the end of a movie - the ball stops rolling here.

I like my parents, they did their best and are the only persons who care about me.
One day, they will have to leave eventually :feelscry:

No, Not only did they make me short and ugly but a social outcast too

Yes... And,

I buried them in my backyard.

After all, I'm a pirate...

And they are my treasure.

No, fuck them.

I don’t unfortunately. I was cursed with horrible parents. It is amazing that I matured into a 30-year-old adult with no criminal record. My parents are ugly, my dad was in the Navy (military guys are usually scum parents), my mom was a virgin femcel into her college years, I was born in Chadfornia (land of the good-looking people), and then my parents divorced when I was 3-years-old.

My mom got custody of me - and she was a typical fat bitch grumpy Baby Boomer single mom. I never stood a chance.

This morning as I was driving to work, I thought to myself, “I would never introduce my mom to my gf (if I ever get one). My mom is so mean and nasty, that she would probably make my gf cry. And if my mom made my gf cry - I would hate my mom even more… it’s no secret why Adam Lanza, and Jake Davison offed their mothers before going ER.

no it should be legal to murder your parents

I like my mother, but I don't like that she had me. I wish I had been aborted, and that she had a son worthy of her. I look at it like she's sentenced me to a lifetime of misery, because I'm absolutely miserable all of the time.

My dad is the only person I’m close to, since my mom passed away when I was almost 18. He taught me from a young age that women are whores by, well, calling random women whores when it was just us. I guess I became a success at it :blackpill:

Mother, somewhat.