Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do you guys think this place is done for?

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
I just experienced another period of time where I couldn't access this site all day yesterday. I think this was the 2nd time this happened this past week. If this site goes down permanently, is there anywhere else we could go?:worryfeels:

Apparent a mod went rouge and another person hacked the site. A bunch of other sites like looksmax were also down, so if this is gone, then the others might go with it.

Apparent a mod went rouge and another person hacked the site. A bunch of other sites like looksmax were also down, so if this is gone, then the others might go with it.
So, we're fucked?:worryfeels:

So, we're fucked?:worryfeels:
eh not really. Seems like the mod was just deleting posts from postmaxxers, and the guy that hacked the site got doxed and shit his pant. He wrote an hand written apology and everything. We're fine

I would have to search for other copes, but i already know, it would not end well

I just experienced another period of time where I couldn't access this site all day yesterday. I think this was the 2nd time this happened this past week. If this site goes down permanently, is there anywhere else we could go?:worryfeels:
if this goes on like this we are about to get PTSD seriously.

It’s FBI agents trying to shut us down.

I forgot who brought up the idea, but we need to shutdown access to the forums for non-members

any threads on this? I experienced the Cloudflare/DDOS but didn't know what was behind it

there are other forums

any threads on this? I experienced the Cloudflare/DDOS but didn't know what was behind it

no just I thought hacking meant actually changing the source code, DDOS is just auto-pinging
Well, I think of it as kind of like literally hacking away at something with brute force in this case.

Well, I think of it as kind of like literally hacking away at something with brute force in this case.
etymology I think is similar to that of "grinding" in video gaming, there's still some skill involved and active engagement which DDOs lacks

etymology I think is similar to that of "grinding" in video gaming, there's still some skill involved and active engagement which DDOs lacks
Does IT have enough people to DDOS without a bot? I was taught DDOSing was done primarily with bots in school.

Does IT have enough people to DDOS without a bot? I was taught DDOSing was done primarily with bots in school.
you just pay someone who operates a botnet to do it for you

I don’t think so