Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys think that the normies will somehow cooperate with us eventually?

Malvo

Malvo

17 confirmed points
★★★★★
We’re not going anywhere as long as short/ugly females are mass producing ERs. Wtf are they gonna do with us?

I have bad experiences with normies on a daily basis, hard to say what they can add to our community

The only reason they would join us is if hypergamy gets so bad that normies are getting literally no sex so we have to team up to defeat the chads and foids

I have bad experiences with normies on a daily basis, hard to say what they can add to our community
The least they could give us would be (young) prostitutes, free of charge.

Idk and idgaf, I am not dependant on normies :feelsdevil:

The only reason they would join us is if hypergamy gets so bad that normies are getting literally no sex so we have to team up to defeat the chads and foids
That’s gonna take a while with all these low T onlyfans comsumer cucks around

I am here because I get no sex, wdym?
I mean our value in this world is based on what bitches and normies think of us so technically we’re all technically reliant on them (finding us worthy and attractive). Maybe I misintERpreted what you meant.

Unironically this, pretty people will live of their beauty while ugly will wageslave for bare survival.
That literally is the modern world.