Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys think autism or schizophrenia is worse

• Thread starter Deleted member 41516
  • Start date

Which is worse

• Autism

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Schizophrenia

Votes: 24 68.6%

• Total voters
Deleted member 41516

Deleted member 41516

Banned
-
Which of these disorders is more likely to lead to inceldom and ruin a persons life, leading him to die a life alone

neither bc chad doesn't need to worry about nt

neither bc chad doesn't need to worry about nt
I’d argue untrue, I know a schizophrenic 27 yo chad, he lives at home with his mom and dad since his schizophrenia started and he used to slay and have a life. It does matter

Schizo is far woes ementally

Schizophrenia is far worse than autism.

Schizos get molested by tall shadow men at night. They have it worse

i like browsing the schizophrenia subreddit. It is funny seeing normfags LARP schizo cause they draw “le bad edge lord art”. :feelshmm:
But atleast schizos had a time where they were once normal, it doesn’t develop till young adulthood or later. Autism is from birth which leads to negative reinforcement entire childhood

The on thing schizoids have going is being able to step outside reality (albeit involuntarily).

schizoc my mother is schizo without pills and goes crazy and cries randomly when off Jew pills. so for a man it would be a death sentence without lots of Jew pills maybe cutirng it off

Schizophrenia at first glance, however many of the guys still manage to get laid at some point. Same can't be said for autists.

Schizophrenia at first glance, however many of the guys still manage to get laid at some point. Same can't be said for autists.
I have a chad schizo friend he has like insane bodycpunt

I think the statistics in studies show that schizophrenia is slightly worse than having autism. :smonk::smonk::smonk:

yoa120017f1.png
Yeah, that one! :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

Worse than Asperger's for sure

ive heard some schizos delusions don't bother them that much

Jeez so it looks like out of all these disorders schizophrenia and autism are both at the bottom huh
Yeah, we're the true rejects of soyciety. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelskek::smonk::smonk:

Autism is from birth which leads to negative reinforcement entire childhood
This is a very fair point, as it was true to my childhood. But I have trouble going against the data. :bigbrain::bigbrain::smonk::smonk::smonk:

This is a very fair point, as it was true to my childhood. But I have trouble going against the data. :bigbrain::bigbrain::smonk::smonk::smonk:
I'm an assburger. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::smonk::smonk:
I am aspie too.dude I know schizo chad who still sleeps with women even tho he hears voices of, in his mind” angels and demons” telling him stuff like to kill himself. He’s 27 his schizo started at 25. Meanwhile Chris Chan types never had a chance to begin with

I am aspie too.dude I know schizo chad who still sleeps with women even tho he hears voices of, in his mind” angels and demons” telling him stuff like to kill himself. He’s 27 his schizo started at 25. Meanwhile Chris Chan types never had a chance to begin with
I'm almost a chris chan type, myself. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: It's true, that it has always been over for us. What chance could we have ever stood in this world where genetic purity is humanity? :feelsbadman::smonk:

I'm almost a chris chan type, myself. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: It's true, that it has always been over for us. What chance could we have ever stood in this world where genetic purity is humanity? :feelsbadman::smonk:
Well if your like Chris Chan what’s your age? Do you still live with parents and have no friends/ on disability?

What about both

isn't it hard to compare the two and do what-ifs when both autism and schizophrenia are on spectrums of how severe each can be?

Well if your like Chris Chan what’s your age? Do you still live with parents and have no friends/ on disability?
I am 33 and live with my father, and correct, no friends, and I have the assburgers. :smonk:

Can't schizo be treated (not cured) with jew pills?

Autistic Spectrum Disorder & Schizophrenic Spectrum Disorder are closely related, genetically-speaking.

Can't schizo be treated (not cured) with jew pills?

Risperidone, used to treat psychosis, can also treat aggression from ASD.

ASD and SSD affect cognition and processing speed, as indicated above.

Below is an example of my own genetic results:

TCF4

The Psychiatric Risk Gene Transcription Factor 4 (TCF4) Regulates Neurodevelopmental Pathways Associated With Schizophrenia, Autism, and Intellectual Disability​

Genetic variants in and around the transcription factor 4 (TCF4) gene are associated with range of disorders that are frequently associated with cognitive dysfunction.1–3 The most recent schizophrenia GWAS reported three independent single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) in TCF4 that surpassed the threshold for genome wide significance.4 Intriguingly, rare TCF4 single nucleotide variants (SNVs) have also been described in schizophrenia patients, although their impact on the function of the protein has not been established.5,6 In addition to the genetic studies in schizophrenia, TCF4 variants are associated with early information processing and cognitive markers, some of which are schizophrenia endophenotypes.7–10 Damaging TCF4 mutations have also been described in large-scale genotyping studies in patients with ID, neurodevelopmental disorders, and most recently ASD.11–15 Haploinsufficiency of TCF4 causes Pitt–Hopkins syndrome (PTHS); a rare form intellectual disability (ID) associated with characteristic facial features, autonomic dysfunction, and behavioral traits that resemble autism spectrum disorder (ASD).16–19 Collectively, these studies implicate TCF4 in a range of neurodevelopmental disorders.

CF4 is a member of the basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) family of proteins.20–22 For the purposes of disambiguation, it should be noted that TCF4 (Gene ID: 6925) described herein should not be confused with T-cell factor 4 (Gene ID: 6934, official gene symbol, TCF7L2) since they can share the same acronym. TCF4 and its paralogues, collectively known as E-proteins, interact with other bHLH proteins to regulate DNA binding specificity and transcriptional activity at promoters and enhancers that contain E-boxes (5′-CANNTG).2,20,23 The human TCF4 gene encodes multiple protein isoforms of which only the major isoforms TCF4-A and TCF4-B have been characterized in detail.24 In neurons, TCF4 regulates the intrinsic excitability of pyramidal cells of the prefrontal cortex and has been shown to attenuate neurite branching.25,26 Furthermore, haploinsufficiency of Tcf4 in mice affects gene expression and DNA methylation in the brain, leading to enhanced long-term potentiation, learning and memory deficits, and autistic-like behavior.22,25,26 By contrast, mice over-expressing Tcf4 in the brain display deficits in sensorimotor gating, fear conditioning, and circadian processes as well as impairments in attentional and behavioral anticipation.7,27

Converging evidence for a pseudoautosomal cytokine receptor gene locus in schizophrenia​

Schizophrenia is a strongly heritable disorder, and identification of potential candidate genes has accelerated in recent years. Genomewide scans have identified multiple large linkage regions across the genome, with fine-mapping studies and other investigations of biologically plausible targets demonstrating several promising candidate genes of modest effect. The recent introduction of technological platforms for whole-genome association (WGA) studies can provide an opportunity to rapidly identify novel targets, although no WGA studies have been reported in the psychiatric literature to date. We report results of a case-control WGA study in schizophrenia, examining approximately 500 000 markers, which revealed a strong effect (P=3.7 x 10(-7)) of a novel locus (rs4129148) near the CSF2RA (colony stimulating factor, receptor 2 alpha) gene in the pseudoautosomal region. Sequencing of CSF2RA and its neighbor, IL3RA (interleukin 3 receptor alpha) in an independent case-control cohort revealed both common intronic haplotypes and several novel, rare missense variants associated with schizophrenia. The presence of cytokine receptor abnormalities in schizophrenia may help explain prior epidemiologic data relating the risk for this illness to altered rates of autoimmune disorders, prenatal infection and familial leukemia.

schizo is temporarily but autism is permanent

Once schizophrenia hits it is permanent it can only be treated with Jew pills which ruin your life in many many ways

Once schizophrenia hits it is permanent it can only be treated with Jew pills which ruin your life in many many ways
My mother takes jewpills and sedatives for being a low iq schizo: they have weird sleep schedules (sleep 12hrs in the day and wake up late at night), can’t get jobs, act very anxious, don’t leave their homes, and don’t respond to questions, show little sentience.