Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do You Guys Take Any Supplements?

• Thread starter lifeisfucked215
  • Start date
lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★
I've taken zinc and magnesium throughout the years and I think it has helped me. Right now I'm drinking a lot of beet juice and taking collagen peptide supplements cause I read it will help you cardiomaxxx.
I think a lot of supplements are just marketing schemes by the Jews. So you really gotta look into ones that are helpful for you. Anything that's worked for you guys?

Zinc, Magnesium, Vitamin E, Vitamin D, and Vitamin C.

Vitamin e, d, some omega oil. I noticed that my hair looks much better and grows faster.

no supplements for my inferior genes

No Jew supplements can help me

Vitamin b used to take magnesium too but cant afford it anymore

fish oil vit d and vit e. also been drinking sustagen hospital formula once or twice a day

I would share precisely what I take but I don't want them to get memed and price hiked lol.

All this is a placebo, it is better to eat fresh vegetables and fruits

I've taken zinc and magnesium throughout the years and I think it has helped me. Right now I'm drinking a lot of beet juice and taking collagen peptide supplements cause I read it will help you cardiomaxxx.
I think a lot of supplements are just marketing schemes by the Jews. So you really gotta look into ones that are helpful for you. Anything that's worked for you guys?
zinc is good for your skin

i take 5000iu vitamin d and probiotic

the probiotic makes a huge different, don't have bad gas all day anymore

All this is a placebo, it is better to eat fresh vegetables and fruits
Straight facts. I do try to get all my nutritional needs met from foods . I hear that is better for you. But for zinc I don't even know what foods you would need? Like I know oysters are high in zinc but thats it

Currently thiamine (vitamin B) for post-alcohol withdrawals.

No supplements for your face

Supplements is cope. Do you think Jeremy Meeks ever took supplements? Dude probs ate fried chicken and prison food all his life.

Supplements is cope. Do you think Jeremy Meeks ever took supplements? Dude probs ate fried chicken and prison food all his life.
It might help you feel better. Personally I would beat the shit out of Jeremy Meeks.

I get your point tho

Vitamin b,c, and d
Cod liver oil
Garlic
Yerba mate
Magnesium citrate
Zinc
Wheatgrass powder