Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you guys support eugenics?

uniquename21

uniquename21

Recruit
★★★
Lotta suffering could've been prevented if subhumans didn't reproduce unnecessarily. the reason why we are subhumans is because of our parent's selfishness to have children.
if they didn't reproduce we wouldn't exist and suffer so much unnecessarily.

Most people are subhuman because of subhuman genes that they inherited from their subhuman parents.

Traits that make you attractive are highly heritable(such as Jaw projection, skin color, skull structure, race, height, hair color, skin color, nose shape, the propensity of body hair etc.) and have very little to do with the environment (nurturing ).

So, if we practice strict sterilization for utter subhumans, they wouldn't bring another sub-human baby into existence.

Selective breeding AKA planned breeding isn't a new concept tbh.
it has been around for decades.

Why don't we forcefully sterilize ethnic subhumans and low IQ people in general?

If Healthy good-looking tall muscular white blonde blue-eyed High IQ nordic people had children our world would be a better place to live in.

These are the socially desirable traits that we all like: (These traits are genetic to a large extinct)
>Rosy white skin
>Blue eyes or light-non blackish eye
>Blonde, red, brunette, white hair
>Straight nose
>Ideal Caucasian skull
>5'10 - 6'7ft height
>Body building genetics
>Human phenotype (unlike nigger monkey phenotype)
>Low body hair
>High IQ (121-160)
So, on ........
You get the point.

we could produce a master race by practicing eugenics.
better humanity.

Op, keep trolling :bigbrain:

femorrhoids practice eugenics on us, so no

I absolutely do

100%. There's no reason I should exist as I do. In a natural environment I would already be eliminated by natural selection. Modernity forces my continued suffering so Jew doctors can suck my meager wages out of me for medicine.

imagine a world where the poultry , the canines , the horses and others are carefully selected and breeded so that they produce the best offspring but dont apply the same to the humans. retard world. no wonder all kinds of disease and deformitiies exist.

It just doesn't work .

imagine a world where the poultry , the canines , the horses and others are carefully selected and breeded so that they produce the best offspring but dont apply the same to the humans. retard world. no wonder all kinds of disease and deformitiies exist.
We did the same for dogs look how that went .

Of course. But there's even a better thing, it's called antinatalism. I like it so much.

Natural selection happens anyway. In our modern times mostly by foid rejecting subhumans and only having Chad's children. Medicine and all the food is keeping subhumans alive. But once USA and NATO is destroyed we will have harder natural selection so there's really no need to do anything.

Nobody supports eugenics more than Feminists and Tinder. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Yes, of course.

Am I the only one who sees the irony

The problem with eugenics is that genes come in packages, so to speak. Ever heard of the Russian fox domestication experiment? As the foxes were selectively bred to become more docile, their fur changed color.

It follows that if you selectively breed humans toward Gigachad, other traits will also become more likely. Traits which may be totally undesirable.

Duh. Yes

I’d argue that, while a lot of us on this forum are very divided on certain topics (Elliot roger, Efficacy of LTRs, cope BW rope, etc) I think we all 100% can get behind eugenics.

It’s a harmless and painless method of preventing more of the countless lifetimes of suffering and inceldom we all are living through

Last edited:
i dont care about eugenics they are whatever

Of course. But there's even a better thing, it's called antinatalism. I like it so much.
i dont think white chads need anti-natalism tbh cuz life is so beautiful for them. but, i get what your trying to saying:feelswhat:. bringing another babies to existence and forcing them to exist is really cruel act. So, yeah ! antinatalism is pretty based :ahegao::ahegao::feelsXmas:

The problem with eugenics is that genes come in packages, so to speak. Ever heard of the Russian fox domestication experiment? As the foxes were selectively bred to become more docile, their fur changed color.

It follows that if you selectively breed humans toward Gigachad, other traits will also become more likely. Traits which may be totally undesirable.
Thats an interesting point tbh :feelsrope::feelsrope:

ex
Duh. Yes

I’d argue that, while a lot of us on this forum are very divided on certain topics (Elliot roger, Efficacy of LTRs, cope BW rope, etc) I think we all 100% can get behind eugenics.

It’s a harmless and painless method of preventing more of the countless lifetimes of suffering and inceldom we all are living through
exactly my boyo

i dont think white chads need anti-natalism tbh cuz life is so beautiful for them.
They can suffer too though. And btw, if you're an atheist, then life is pointless, since death is inevitable.
bringing another babies to existence and forcing them to exist is really cruel act. So, yeah ! antinatalism is pretty based :ahegao::ahegao::feelsXmas:
Yeah.

im serious tbh. what makes you think im coping ? :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Eugenics means to stop procreation of, for example neuro atypical people. Which is majority of people here. Which means putting legal barrier for [UWSL]incels to have sex.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]if you're an incel, why would you want this?[/UWSL]

Eugenics means to stop procreation of, for example neuro atypical people. Which is majority of people here. Which means putting legal barrier for [UWSL]incels to have sex.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]if you're an incel, why would you want this?[/UWSL]
less suffering tbh i wish i was never born. if my parents were sterilized then i wouldnt exist tbh

They can suffer too though. And btw, if you're an atheist, then life is pointless, since death is inevitable.

Yeah.
Even though there is a slight disagreement between us, we agree upon lotta things

No, i support extinction of human race.

I support extinction of sub-humans (i.e pajeets,niggers, etc). Scandinavians should stay in our planet.

I support extinction of sub-humans (i.e pajeets,niggers, etc). Scandinavians should stay in our planet.
They are utter cucks, they should be exterminated first.

i think its a stupid question because no govt will ever adopt eugenicist policies. unless you consider foids to be innately eugenicist

What for? Even if we only had chads and chadlites, guess what, women would still choose from the 20 % of top men. The only permanent thing is hypergamy.

What for? Even if we only had chads and chadlites, guess what, women would still choose from the 20 % of top men. The only permanent thing is hypergamy.
well im not trying to solve inequality in dating. eugenics could improve our genetic stock in our gene pool :ahegao::ahegao: like niggers , curries , ethnics in general should be forcefully sterilized and white chads with high IQ should be encouraged to make babies.
its not about solving inequality problem, its about getting rid of genetic Garbage in our gene pool.

eugenics is certainly better than dysgenics (i.e utter subhuman making babies ).

it is very essential for human progress :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

femorrhoids practice eugenics on us, so no
Except that faemhorroids want to reproduce with low IQ retarded men which is an undesirable trait

Remember these guys are the scumbags who introduced the world to feminism and got rid of based patriarchal norms. They should be exterminated first

Except that faemhorroids want to reproduce with low IQ retarded men which is an undesirable trait

yeah women are not good eugenicist, they only care about looks not IQ.
in fact high IQ has zero impact on SMV.
foids would rather reproduce with a 80IQ chad than 167IQ sub5 or even 100IQ normie

yeah women are not good eugenicist, they only care about looks not IQ.
in fact high IQ has zero impact on SMV.
foids would rather reproduce with a 80IQ chad than 167IQ sub5 or even 100IQ normie
In fact theres a negative correlation. Lower IQ tend to be thugmaxxed and dark triad maxxed which is a foid magnet

thats why women should be forced to have children with High IQ males
They would rather jump in fire and burnt themselves alive than fuck a high IQ gook nerd

Imagine the competition for things like jobs if everyone was a high IQ good looking specimen.