Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys looksmax

Anchor_Ship

Anchor_Ship

Recruit
★★★
Would you guys consider surgery?
any softmax?

I don’t Looksmax to be honest.

Same, i never cared much for my looks.
don't you want to have a better life or have sex? I'm not trying to be rude I just want to understand

There is no surgery for babyface

we are fucked beyond repair

don't you want to have a better life or have sex? I'm not trying to be rude I just want to understand
I understand, I cant improve beside losing weight and i already tried that and it didnt help me at all.

I understand, I cant improve beside losing weight and i already tried that and it didnt help me at all.
By didn't help you do you mean you weren't satisfied with your looks after losing weight or that you couldn't maintain weight loss?

Wtf is this bluepilled shit, fuck off back to inceltears, no one here is gonna obtain consensual sex no matter how hard we looksmax, it’s such a massive cope

By didn't help you do you mean you weren't satisfied with your looks after losing weight or that you couldn't maintain weight loss?
I tried my luck when i lost weight and i got rejected brutally. I looked and felt better for sure but still not good enough and not worth the effort needed. Also my biggest failo is my height, people ridicule me often for it and i cant change that.

i mew and gymmaxx i almost got ED from jelqing so that scared me 2 death and unless i get LL there is no way 4 me 2 get taller
Mewing seems like cope past puberty ngl idk how pushing a tongue is going to make your bone remodel and expand

I tried my luck when i lost weight and i got rejected brutally. I looked and felt better for sure but still not good enough and not worth the effort needed. Also my biggest failo is my height, people ridicule me often for it and i cant change that.
Maybe gain muscle and wear lifts

I leanmaxx, gymmaxx, and heightmaxx. If I don't get taller with a good height, I would do LL.

I leanmaxx, gymmaxx, and heightmaxx. If I don't get taller with a good height, I would do LL.
if ur plates are still open id look into heightmaxxing drugs like MK and bare minimum 8 hours of sleep a day

Wtf is this bluepilled shit, fuck off back to inceltears, no one here is gonna obtain consensual sex no matter how hard we looksmax, it’s such a massive cope
not bluepill at all ive seen trucels ascend with surgery to normie or slightly above

I stopped caring honestly, aside from basic hygine i dont try out any new clothes or hairstyles.

I believe that most of attractivity depends on features which are immutable:
  • skull shape
  • cephalic index (dolicocephaly vs brachicephaly and the first is better)
  • midface ratio (when eyes are far from the mouth then one has a narrow face)
  • palpebral fissure length (eyes which are vertically narrow and horizontally long are considered attractive)
  • harmony (how facial ratio balace each other making a face harmonious)
  • scapular width (a man with naturally broad shoulders is more attractive than a gymcel with trained deltoids but narrow shoulders)

Nevertheless, despite that it is usually not possible to transform surgically an incel into a slayer, I still believe that fixing minor cosmetic failos such as prominent ears (otoplasty), nose hump (rhinoplasty), recessed jaw (orthognatic surgery) is helpful to men in order to look better, become more confident and be treated better by society

As regards my approach to looksmaxxing, I am a great fan of fitness and I love seeing my muscles growing every month. I like the idea of becoming muscular and being somehow "admired" by other people for my perceft body even if it does not imply that I will attract women

I did otoplasty in the past because I hated my prominent ears, and I would like to get orthognatic surgery and orbital implants one day if I have enough money, because I hate respectively my lower jaw and recessed orbital rims.

Last edited:
I've been mewing for about three years now, but I never took it too seriously

Yes probably bimax and maybe rhino

i softmaxxed the best i can until i looked the best i can
but now i gave up
unless someone give me 100k for surgery

i have been saving up money for acne scars removal with laser, this will be my last softmaxxing

I only moneymaxx.I have to save a lot of money for height lengthtening surgery ,nose job,teeth whitening,and chin implants before i think about anything else because i need to do more surgeries on my face . I'm currently gymaxxing at home

I only moneymaxx.I have to save a lot of money for height lengthtening surgery ,nose job,teeth whitening,and chin implants before i think about anything else because i need to do more surgeries on my face . I'm currently gymaxxing at home
After all those surgeries i think I'll be at least a 4.5 in looks

You shouldn't need surgey to get access to a loving partner, but foids unironically say to get surgery like it's a realistic option

I will do it probably after my exams.

I believe that most of attractivity depends on features which are immutable:
  • skull shape
  • cephalic index (dolicocephaly vs brachicephaly and the first is better)
  • midface ratio (when eyes are far from the mouth then one has a narrow face)
  • palpebral fissure length (eyes which are vertically narrow and horizontally long are considered attractive)
  • harmony (how facial ratio balace each other making a face harmonious)
  • scapular width (a man with naturally broad shoulders is more attractive than a gymcel with trained deltoids but narrow shoulders)

Nevertheless, despite that it is usually not possible to transform surgically an incel into a slayer, I still believe that fixing minor cosmetic failos such as prominent ears (otoplasty), nose hump (rhinoplasty), recessed jaw (orthognatic surgery) is helpful to men in order to look better, become more confident and be treated better by society

As regards my approach to looksmaxxing, I am a great fan of fitness and I love seeing my muscles growing every month. I like the idea of becoming muscular and being somehow "admired" by other people for my perceft body even if it does not imply that I will attract women

I did otoplasty in the past because I hated my prominent ears, and I would like to get orthognatic surgery and orbital implants one day if I have enough money, because I hate respectively my lower jaw and recessed orbital rims.
Me personally I think the most important traits are obv the eyes which u touched on with PFL. Jaw is 100 hundred percent the most important, I've seen people do decent just because they have a good ramus, wide jaw, wide chin. It signifies fighting ability for sure which is dimorphic for male masculinity. Mid face matters but ive seen plenty of horse faced slayers ngl. I think harmony is cope ngl, ive seen a lot of guys with weird ratios that can still do well on the dating market. Its all about the features not rly "Oh my forehead is too big or too short" "My midface and philtrum are death tier it's over". I agree with skull shape but most people with an average skull shape can still be above average imo but they lack the features to do so. I agree with broad shoulders vs narrow shoulders but I dont think anyone will be incel because of it. I think of it more as a boost to someones SMV but I maybe underrating it. Everything matters tho obv.

No amount of softmaxxing will help me, i need maxillofacial surgery to upgrade from high-tier truecel to ltn.

I did try to lookmaxx lil bit when I was in my mid teens but it proved futile.

if ur plates are still open id look into heightmaxxing drugs like MK and bare minimum 8 hours of sleep a day
My sleep schedule was bad and was substituting fasting for the HGH boost but I aim to improve it. I will try to get MK 677.
I

i mew and gymmaxx i almost got ED from jelqing so that scared me 2 death and unless i get LL there is no way 4 me 2 get taller
Aren’t you short?

I got BSSO in February, chin implant and fat removal in face in 8 weeks, probably hair transplant next year

I think that if I had surgery I would be worse :feelsrope:

Most of don't have the money for it and the most we can do is gymmaxxing tbh its cheap and gives you good results makes you feel better and you can stare at foids asses and laugh to make them uncomfortable