Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you guys like the no foid worship rule as is or should it be reformed?

Do you guys like the no foid worship rule as is or should it be reformed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saying that a woman is attractive is not necessarily simping. I can think a girl is a whore but still find her attractive.

Keep it as it is. Unless I've missed something its fine to post a foid to evaluate its attractiveness level, and posting Sakura gakuin videos and similar things that I've drunkposted only netted me a 10-30% warning

Cmon guys just saying she's attractive doesn't mean we'll make excuses for her bad behaviour.

Keep the no foids allowed rule though, keep the manosphere like it is.

Seems the rule may need to be reformed for nuance purposes. :feelshehe:
No foid worship on this site. Simple.

If it was up to me, I would ban all 2d foid anime cuck AVs on sight. I know I would probably ban 2/3 of the forum user base by doing this, so it is good that it is not up to me:feelsautistic:

The fact a mod is even suggesting such a thing shows how far this site has sunk, will be cucks/simps.is in no time.
scary stuff tbh.
another suggestion like that and it's incel civil war.

Female worship should be defending, simping for, or idolizing any woman in any thread.

Saying you would fuck a woman is not female worship, you're still reducing her down to her actual worth, a hole.

Don't inflate the female ego even more

want to transform this place into /r9k/ simping for "fembots" ?
This is true, one thing can lead to another and eventually this place is just not the same anymore.

It’s a pointless rule. It’s not like the foids are posting themselves and their ego is already inflated from everything else on the forum. I really doubt anyone experienced is gonna be defending the actions of a foid anyway and will probably get bullied for doing so.

Female worship should be defending, simping for, or idolizing any woman in any thread.

Over rating an objectively ugly woman, or going out of your way to give anonymous validation to a womans appearance should also be counted as female worship.

Saying you would fuck a woman is not female worship, you're still reducing her down to her actual worth, a hole.

Saying a woman is attractive is also not female worship because you again, are still reducing her down to her actual worth.

This is TLDR but im sure there are many other cases of female worship that need to be expunged. I think its pretty objective for the most part what counts as worship.
/thread

@ilieknothing @Intellau_Celistic @Emba @trying to ascend @Substitute Subhuman
attack on titan crying GIF by Funimation
View attachment 641075
I like to see pretty girls. But that don't mean I whoreship them.

Saying a foid is attractive is one thing but allowing coomer threads would bring this site down

There should be a separate area for it in my view.

Over rating an objectively ugly woman, or going out of your way to give anonymous validation to a womans appearance should also be counted as female worship.

Saying a woman is attractive is also not female worship because you again, are still reducing her down to her actual worth.

This is TLDR but im sure there are many other cases of female worship that need to be expunged. I think its pretty objective for the most part what counts as worship.

Simply admitting or blandly stating a foid is attractive should not fall under worshipping, simping or overstating the hotness of a whore is when the worshipping comes in, rule should stay but a small edit should be made.

Simply admitting or blandly stating a foid is attractive should not fall under worshipping, simping or overstating the hotness of a whore is when the worshipping comes in, rule should stay but a small edit should be made.
Do you feel the need to tell others that females are attractive? This is an incel forum, I fail to see any scenario where you would ever need to tell a foid they are attractive here. Please explain your reasoning further

Do you feel the need to tell others that females are attractive? This is an incel forum, I fail to see any scenario where you would ever need to tell a foid they are attractive here. Please explain your reasoning further
If it's just describing a foid or if it's relevant to a story or whatever I am trying to express, I wouldn't understand what the problem would really be, as long as it's not worshipping the foid

If it's just describing a foid or if it's relevant to a story or whatever I am trying to express, I wouldn't understand what the problem would really be, as long as it's not worshipping the foid
That's what worshipping means? I mean I don't see any other members here meticulously going over every detail of what makes a man so hot because you don't have to because 1. it's irrelevant and 2 it's gay

That's what worshipping means? I mean I don't see any other members here meticulously going over every detail of what makes a man so hot because you don't have to because 1. it's irrelevant and 2 it's gay
How is it worship if you are just mentioningaa casually, specialty if it's relevant to a topic or discussion? We are not mentioning how attractive a man is on here, pecialy not meticulously, bcs as far as we are concerned none of us are gay:feelsLSD:. We still have terms like Chad or Stacy that imply the hotness of a person, so how is it worshipping to just say a foid is a 7/10 casually just like saying she's a Stacy, it all depends how you are saying it, so it doesn't automatically have to be worshipping.