Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you guys legit care about babies

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
honestly who the fuck cares if abortion is legal. the ONLY, and i mean ONLY reason i support the overturning is because it takes more rights away from foids and its funny to see them soyrage, thats literally it. i dont have any sort of moral argument like most people, and honestly i wouldnt care if roe v wade was reinstated because realistically that just means less normies (and less blacks so thats a plus)

let us go extinct, why tf do some people care about "muh babys"

I care about dead babies

difference between a dead baby and a sandwich?
I don't fuck a sandwich before I eat it :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

you know who i am nbc GIF by The Blacklist

honestly who the fuck cares if abortion is legal. the ONLY, and i mean ONLY reason i support the overturning is because it takes more rights away from foids and its funny to see them soyrage, thats literally it. i dont have any sort of moral argument like most people, and honestly i wouldnt care if roe v wade was reinstated because realistically that just means less normies (and less blacks so thats a plus)

let us go extinct, why tf do some people care about "muh babys"
No, i dont care if an entire infant ward blows up, babies only make you feel sorry due to their cute look

Too much responsibility

I don't care about babies. I just hate foids and I want them to have consequences for having sex with Chad as nature intended.