Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you guys have...

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
I was just thinking about this, do any of you use an IP address changer when using this website. Virgin males are being attacked left and right by the media, and it's only a matter of time before the hacker group Anonymous will likely expose all our IP addresses to the world.

No, JFL at being this high inhib. Nothing can be done against you for browsing and using this website.

You mean a VPN? I think most people here use one. Still not going to save you if the FBI or some legit hackers want your identity.

No, JFL at being this high inhib. Nothing can be done against you for browsing and using this website.

lol cope the admin and knjadd, i_deeznuts_i are selling our data to the fbi

I don't use a VPN, but I'm pretty sure this site blocks Tor addresses anyways, and im not buying a VPN just to talk about being a NEET loser.

Jfl at ip changer. You mean a vpn? A proxy?

And no because im committing no crime being here and not saying edgy shit

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

I'm not use VPN or something jokes on you westerncels ı browse this forum in front of my parents,friends etc

I use a VPN sometimes. I don’t want the Feds crawling up my ass.

no. this is my pc and i can do what ever the fuck i want

Nah, let them see my IP. I don't give a fuck. I have nothing to lose but my virginity anyway.

Nope. I'm doing nothing wrong here by chatting to other people like myself.
If the feds r that bored then I'm sure theres more interesting stuff online then us lonely loosers

No illegal activities here, so why bother.

Why are people so paranoid?

Because they are putting chemicals in the water to brainwash you and your family into performing homosexual sex.

High IQ.

"And turning the freaking frogs gay!" :lul:

I was just thinking about this, do any of you use an IP address changer when using this website. Virgin males are being attacked left and right by the media, and it's only a matter of time before the hacker group Anonymous will likely expose all our IP addresses to the world.
Dude are you dumb? lol
The only thing you need to be careful about is your email adress you signed in here. But i use a fake one so it doesn't matter even if they get access to it.