Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys have Social Anxiety? How bad is it?

vancha986

vancha986

Recruit
★★
I fucking hate my life. I am so scared of people anyone remotely makes eyecontact with me my eyes automatically goes down on the floor. I am FUCKING PATHETIC, I can't seem to say anything to a person which would remotely "offend or question" them. Even if the barber like cuts my hair badly and then asks 'how is it' I can't say 'you fucking ruined my hair you moron!' , I just politely say 'its great'. Even if in a situation I am on the right side of an argument I fail to keep my speech together, even though I have perfect arguments in my mind. AND DON'T MAKE ME SAY HOW DO I TALK TO GIRLS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !

I used to be entirely free of social anxiety, but thanks to the nofap doctrine I became anxious everytime I masturbated. I'd get really awkward.

i used to have social anxiety
if you want one genuine, effective advice to cure social anxiety in my experience: TRAVEL

I have social anxiety too and it's hell. I mean, if I was chad, I could get away with it, but no. When you're less than a zombie, you can't be mentalcel in any fashion (and this is mentalcel, just not as strong as others). Anyways, I'm not lasting long.

mine is crippling. i cant look at people or talk to them, and anytime i am operating around others, i constantly fuck up whatever it is i am doing and only contribute to gatherings by making a fool of myself. i suspect these constant mishaps and the social anxiety are interrelated.

theoldnick said:
if you want one genuine, effective advice to cure social anxiety in my experience: TRAVEL

Actually once I was travelling with my family outside of my country So i had to take the initiative to do all the stuff since I am the most fluent english speaker which forced me to talk to foreign people asking for directions, and other random shit. So being FORCED to do soical stuff actually suppressed my anxiety for the time being... So this is actual good advice. Thanks.

maybethrowed said:
mine is crippling. i cant look at people or talk to them, and anytime i am operating around others, i constantly fuck up whatever it is i am doing and only contribute to gatherings by making a fool of myself. i suspect these constant mishaps and the social anxiety are interrelated.

I also fuck of most of my shit up in public trying to think what would happen if I fuck this up? "will they laugh? will they think I am pathetic? Will they think I am such goodfornothing loser?"  I can easily fuck up SIMPLE tasks. My mind is FUCKED BEYOND REPAIR.

yes i am a social retard, total hopeless case

Yes. I hate going outside. I hate talking to strangers.

I hate most bullshit that seems to be in all jobs now; talking on the phone, faking a personality all the time, talking to customers and ass-kissing, and not being allowed to show legitimate frustration and annoyance.

That's why hermitceling is the best cope for me.

Social anxiety is the natural response to being rejected over and over again for being ugly.

Don't really see too many good looking guys with social anxiety.

incel4life said:
Social anxiety is the natural response to being rejected over and over again for being ugly.

Absolutely. They say you need "muh kunfidency" and "fake until you make" but no amount of shitfidence will make up for being rejected even for existing. Fuck being sub-human.

i never had it until i tried approacing and talking to lots of women and got rejected

blackpilledhero said:
i never had it until i tried approacing and talking to lots of women and got rejected

You obviously weren't confident enough.

I have social anxiety but its really weak because of the vitamin i take. If you guys want to have less social anxiety without taking medication with side effects just take a lot of vitamin b3 every day and your social anxiety will decrease a lot. I read somewhere once that taking big doses of vitamin b3 is more effective than xanax against social anxiety and it also helps against depression and gives you more energy.

I was diagnosed with '''''''''social anxiety'''''''''''.

If you want to have less of it, stop being ugly.

Lol. Cope thread. It's called ugliness.

incel4life said:

I have fucking brutal social paranoid avoidance disorder. I hate being in public for even a second. I hate it so much. I hate getting stared at and laughed at. I hate being eye-groped by normies like I'm some weird zoo animal in a display. Some of them even take pictures, so it's like I AM some zoo animal in a display. I hate not being treated like I'm human. I hate being observed like I'm part of an exhibit. Fuck you, faggot normies.

In public I am completely unseen. It's just as well, they will not see the great cleansing until it is too late.

Holy Crusader said:
In public I am completely unseen. It's just as well, they will not see the great cleansing until it is too late.

Please, oh PLEASE trade me lives. I'd KILL to be unseen in public. Instead I have people oggling me with their disgusting eyeballs and smirking and laughing at me. My face is literally entertainment to them. If it were socially acceptable to wear a paper bag over my head, I totally would.

I used to have bad social anxiety; looking people in the eyes was pretty hard, particularly women.

But, after you accept the numerous blackpills, you realize that the reason you had the anxiety was because you were "hopefully nervous": you were consciously or maybe subconsciously believing if you behaved a certain way, there was hope that you could procure genuine affection and desire from that woman.

When you realize there is nothing you could've done, that she has had dozens of guys that are 9's and 10's use her off of Tinder or wherever, that she's had rich guys, hot guys, and you're all-around either mediocre or flat-out subhuman, nothing you could do, no perfect rehearsal of acting out idiosyncracies, confident speech, body language, etc, could ever transmute-away those core primal lust generators, with the foremost being physical beauty to trigger reproductive urges (financial success is icing on that cake, which says you can dominate other men where it counts, and provide her security, but by itself -- i.e. financial success without the physical desire -- you'll just be used purely for security desires, and no true reproductive desire, which is misery).

After you've truly hit that bottom, you truly are always relaxed and don't give a fuck. I approach work like "let's just get this wagecucking done," I try to be a leader in that regard in the workplace, but an indifferent one, purely professional. The older women respect me for that, but the younger reproductively-desirable ones will loathe me no matter what: they only want -- and wanting is a prerequisite for respect from them -- a Chad that they want sexually. When I politely and professionally ask a young roastie hot slut co-worker some professionally-related question regarding work that needs to be done, the very fact that I'm not Chad is the basis for every reaction she makes toward me.

Men can be professionals, but women are just fuckholes masquerading as productive members of society. Just look at most of the jobs they do: teachers (bullshit mostly, especially their "fields"), secretaries, office bitches, they have to google to make an excel spreadsheet and even then they're fucked if they can't find the template they want. Then you have your "higher up professional career roasties," who are entirely reliant on assistants, ass kissing, and pushing the status quo to "be more fair to women," equal pay, blah blah.

BasedTruecel said:
Please, oh PLEASE trade me lives. I'd KILL to be unseen in public. Instead I have people oggling me with their disgusting eyeballs and smirking and laughing at me. My face is literally entertainment to them. If it were socially acceptable to wear a paper bag over my head, I totally would.

I'm sorry to hear that brother. If they actually laugh at you I am truly revolted by them. Do not worry, they shall be purged from this world when the time comes.

Don't have it. years of no friends and only a few acquaintances has lead me to believe that I'm unwanted, even in a platonic way. i don't think people accept me - because of that I get nervous etc. No social anxiety though, just isolation-induced paranoia.

sepelion said:
I used to have bad social anxiety; looking people in the eyes was pretty hard, particularly women.  

But, after you accept the numerous blackpills, you realize that the reason you had the anxiety was because you were "hopefully nervous": you were consciously or maybe subconsciously believing if you behaved a certain way, there was hope that you could procure genuine affection and desire from that woman.

When you realize there is nothing you could've done, that she has had dozens of guys that are 9's and 10's use her off of Tinder or wherever, that she's had rich guys, hot guys, and you're all-around either mediocre or flat-out subhuman, nothing you could do, no perfect rehearsal of acting out idiosyncracies, confident speech, body language, etc, could ever transmute-away those core primal lust generators, with the foremost being physical beauty to trigger reproductive urges (financial success is icing on that cake, which says you can dominate other men where it counts, and provide her security, but by itself -- i.e. financial success without the physical desire -- you'll just be used purely for security desires, and no true reproductive desire, which is misery).

After you've truly hit that bottom, you truly are always relaxed and don't give a fuck. I approach work like "let's just get this wagecucking done," I try to be a leader in that regard in the workplace, but an indifferent one, purely professional. The older women respect me for that, but the younger reproductively-desirable ones will loathe me no matter what: they only want -- and wanting is a prerequisite for respect from them -- a Chad that they want sexually. When I politely and professionally ask a young roastie hot slut co-worker some professionally-related question regarding work that needs to be done, the very fact that I'm not Chad is the basis for every reaction she makes toward me.

Men can be professionals, but women are just fuckholes masquerading as productive members of society. Just look at most of the jobs they do: teachers (bullshit mostly, especially their "fields"), secretaries, office bitches, they have to google to make an excel spreadsheet and even then they're fucked if they can't find the template they want. Then you have your "higher up professional career roasties," who are entirely reliant on assistants, ass kissing, and pushing the status quo to "be more fair to women," equal pay, blah blah.

dhMeAzK.gif

So much this.

BasedTruecel said:
If it were socially acceptable to wear a paper bag over my head, I totally would.

Tfw someone takes your bag off in hope of seeing Chad and then says "nope, wear it with pride teehee"

yeah it's severe, but I've learned to hide it well. I cope with benzos/alcohol, gymcelling, and misanthropy. Being so depressed that you don't give a fuck helps too. 

I probably wouldn't be incel if it wasn't for anxiety... Wasted quite a few opportunities back in high school. Over the years my anxiety improved while my looks declined. 
JFL @ my life

theoldnick said:

get the fuck outta here with that basic white bitch advice. 

If you really want to get rid of your social anxiety, smoke weed or drink some alcool or do some shrooms. You'll see how life is on low inihibition mode and you'll see that what people think doesn't really matter because you''re already fucked

sepelion said:

Quality post.

I'm similar with how the black pill helped me, and improved my life.

woke_nigga said:
theoldnick said:
get the fuck outta here with that basic white bitch advice.
If you really want to get rid of your social anxiety, smoke weed or drink some alcool or do some shrooms. You'll see how life is on low inihibition mode and you'll see that what people think doesn't really matter because you''re already fucked

he makes a lot of gay posts like this. Wish they would ban this faggot

It's not like I fear social situations but I still avoid them because in every single one I appear as a cringy retard.

sepelion said:

This is the best post I have read on Social Anxiety Period. Thank you brother.

pretty sure 100% of us have social anxiety

Not really. I have no problem speaking to people if I have to. I never got the eye thing, I always look people in the eye as I'm walking by them, it's really funny when they get uncomfortable.

Used to have it so bad my stomach would turn going to school. The key to getting rid of it is:

A. Find ONE friend and try to have them introduce you to new people. Baptism by fire
B. stop caring since this life is worthless and the only one I the next obtained through Christ.

only if i have to talk because i'm rather socially awkward. if i can stay silent and avoid social interactions i'm pretty fine, unless the place is overcrowded

sepelion said:

Holy shit this is so true, I have social anxiety in some cases, but some of the time I don't give a fuck, usually social anxiety is something I cope with, although I am somewhat socially awkward and inarticulate due to isolation, the fact is being confident would change nothing. I found this out the hard way when I put myself out there during the first semester of college, even normies treated me like shit for being assertive. Sure I made a few male acquaintances but they were all incel like me or normies who pitied me and most females still hated me and treated me like shit. A few of the ugliest females seemed to be weak acquaintances who also ignored me for chads but it was obvious they would never go for me and they eventually cut ties with me.

1) I've had my time coping with social anxiety. What I've realized anyways is that its bullshit; a good lucking guy could claim to have social anxiety and women would still find him attractive, regardless of what mental illness he has.

2) Most of the girls in the psychward are the biggest fakes; the ones that claim to have anxiety, bipolar, paranoria, or whatever. Most of them would fall for manic depressive hipster chads; so it doesn't even fucking matter. You'd always hope you'd find your looksmatch and perhaps depressed as you are not, but this is somehow further from the truth.

3) Anyways, social anxiety is cope. Most of the people on r/foreveralone believe to have social anxiety, but really its just that their looks are abhorrent.

idkwattodowithlife said:
3) Anyways, social anxiety is cope. Most of the people on r/foreveralone believe to have social anxiety, but really its just that their looks are abhorrent.

BRUTAL black pill. It's true though, all of my social anxiety has always stemmed from my looks. Perhaps anxiety is just a direct by-product of looks. I've never seen any attractive people with it that weren't faking that's for sure.