Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys have pet dogs?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
Which one of you motherfuckers in here have pet dogs?

i have cynophobia :feelsrope::feelsrope: dogpill hits me extra hard

No
and after learning about the dogpill I dont want one

i have cynophobia :feelsrope::feelsrope: dogpill hits me extra hard
LMFAO same NGL, there were therapist dogs foids were bring in during school and i always walked direction from dogs they scare me..

No man. I have a cat.

no im not gonna cuck for an animal

I was always a cat person.

LMFAO same NGL, there were therapist dogs foids were bring in during school and i always walked direction from dogs they scare me..
cynophobia makes socialmaxxing 20x harder since white folk love to keep their fido fuckbuddy around :feels:

why is cynophobia so common in muslim boys btw? :feelsbadman:

Dogs are one of the best copes if you are an incel. With a dog you are not alone anymore.

Cats are cute but they are pretty much the foids of the animal kingdom. They will never make you feel any better. They will never cuddle with you or go out on walks.

Get a dog OP, preferably a german shepperd or a golden retriever. Someone that could also protect you.
I prefer clean animals
Cats are exactly like women. You are literally betabuxing a cat and the cat won't even do anything for you. It will scratch you and your furniture, knock shit down and make a mess, not even get any close to you all while you will pay for the food and keep it in your house. Literally a cuck animal

I had in past yes not anymore

1536632314338s

I used to have one that i kept outside. It wasnt really a pet. Just a stray that i fed once and it followed me around

These dog posts kill me

No, but i have a dog friend.

Yes. The only female that could ever love me.

after the dogpill, I'll never get one tbh

Hating dogs because women are using them is dumb. Same with horses. Both a man's best companion for centuries. Who cares if they're dumb, pets aren't meant to be like humans

Dogs are good and loyal.

I had a dog, he was legitimately my only best loyal friend. All the normies just run off when they smell some pus.

Sadly had to give it away when I moved.

I don't have any animals tbh

If I were to get one, I'd get a cat

I have a dog and cat. They're the best

I have a cat, he mogs me too.

Every incel here who said they had a dog are cucking themselves. Just know if you EVER happen to bring a girl home, you're dog will end up fucking her.

yes i hope they die s00n. h8 them.

I have a dog, she's not bad.

Fuck you and your dogs. You keep a chad in the house like a gaylord. Jfl

fuck dogs he would jump through balcony and fuck neighbor foids :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

man if i would have a dog my life would be so fucking much better.

We used to have a dog. She died several years ago but she was great. She had puppies and they were great to be around.

I can relate better with dogs than children. It feels natural to pat a dog because I grew up with one. I never had a younger sibling so it doesn't feel as natural to communicate with them.

I prefer clean animals

Then you complainabout women not being loyal, even though you have a fucking cat as a pet. :feelskek: The memes write themselves.

Then you complainabout women not being loyal, even though you have a fucking cat as a pet. :feelskek: The memes write themselves.
I don't care about loyality. I'm myself a lying, cheating person so I don't want to be hypocritical.

I don't care about loyality. I'm myself a lying, cheating person so I don't want to be hypocritical.
I didn't expect an answer like this. That is very honest of you.

You dont need to punish yourself for not being a cuck JFL

Every incel here who said they had a dog are cucking themselves. Just know if you EVER happen to bring a girl home, you're dog will end up fucking her.

This. Dogs need to be wiped off the earth tbh

I have a dog but I don't know if I want to since most days I feel to depressed to go outside and take him for walks but I have to do it anyway so he can shit, piss and get something to do. very good cope on good days though, he is very friendly.