Do you guys have pet dogs?

SoyUnPerdedor

just keepin it real my nigga
-
LMFAO same NGL, there were therapist dogs foids were bring in during school and i always walked direction from dogs they scare me..
cynophobia makes socialmaxxing 20x harder since white folk love to keep their fido fuckbuddy around :feels:

why is cynophobia so common in muslim boys btw? :feelsbadman:

Noixa

gaymaxxing with niggers
-
Dogs are one of the best copes if you are an incel. With a dog you are not alone anymore.

Cats are cute but they are pretty much the foids of the animal kingdom. They will never make you feel any better. They will never cuddle with you or go out on walks.

Get a dog OP, preferably a german shepperd or a golden retriever. Someone that could also protect you.
I prefer clean animals
Cats are exactly like women. You are literally betabuxing a cat and the cat won't even do anything for you. It will scratch you and your furniture, knock shit down and make a mess, not even get any close to you all while you will pay for the food and keep it in your house. Literally a cuck animal

Inceldo

Founder and only member of the Elite Truecel Corps
-
I used to have one that i kept outside. It wasnt really a pet. Just a stray that i fed once and it followed me around

r9kcel

Refuge from /r9k/
-
Hating dogs because women are using them is dumb. Same with horses. Both a man's best companion for centuries. Who cares if they're dumb, pets aren't meant to be like humans

RollD20

Recruit
-
I had a dog, he was legitimately my only best loyal friend. All the normies just run off when they smell some pus.

Sadly had to give it away when I moved.

Every incel here who said they had a dog are cucking themselves. Just know if you EVER happen to bring a girl home, you're dog will end up fucking her.

Eskimocel

" да, fear the landwhale tank." - Viktor Dubynin
-
Fuck you and your dogs. You keep a chad in the house like a gaylord. Jfl

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
We used to have a dog. She died several years ago but she was great. She had puppies and they were great to be around.

I can relate better with dogs than children. It feels natural to pat a dog because I grew up with one. I never had a younger sibling so it doesn't feel as natural to communicate with them.

Gabe

Recruit
-
I have a dog but I don't know if I want to since most days I feel to depressed to go outside and take him for walks but I have to do it anyway so he can shit, piss and get something to do. very good cope on good days though, he is very friendly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)