Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you guys have female siblings or close female friends?

Homo_Erectus

Homo_Erectus

Greycel
Do you think they're like every other femoid or hold them to the same standard? Because I honestly could never think of my younger sister negatively. She's a top must protecc. Like I would die for her. And my older sister, yeah she's kind of a hoe, but she's had my back since day one.

she's kind of a hoe

Gotta respect the honestly. :lul:

I only have 1 sister and she was a virgin until she got married (or so she says). I'd for sure bash anyone that tried to shit talk her to me.

Gotta respect the honestly. :lul:

I only have 1 sister and she was a virgin until she got married (or so she says). I'd for sure bash anyone that tried to shit talk her to me.
Gotta be honest. I still love her to death, tho

What makes her worth dying for? Srs question.

I have a sister.

She was a total slut stacey until she got knocked up by some dude about 15 years older than her. She did go through abrief period where she would mee tup with a bunch of random dudes (probably trying to find a betabux), but she ended up settling with one dude for af ew years now. He hasn't married her, though, and I can't really blame him.

In the meantime, I was just busy getting money and fucking bitches that I had to pay for.

What makes her worth dying for? Srs question.
She just is. I'm attached to her that much. My older sister and i practically raised her, since our workaholic parents are borderline neglectful. I just cant see my inncocent little girl (that sounds creepy but that's how I describe her) grow up to be a hoe, like a full on hoe, not like a partial hoe like my older sister. Shit she's fourteen and I still treat her like a baby. And also, she's like my best friend. She listens to my problems, understands, and tries to help. She also has similar interests to me, so those are bonuses

She just is. I'm attached to her that much. My older sister and i practically raised her, since our workaholic parents are borderline neglectful. I just cant see my inncocent little girl (that sounds creepy but that's how I describe her) grow up to be a hoe, like a full on hoe, not like a partial hoe like my older sister. Shit she's fourteen and I still treat her like a baby. And also, she's like my best friend. She listens to my problems, understands, and tries to help. She also has similar interests to me, so those are bonuses
Lucky, my sister's a cunt and I wouldn't risk my life for shit for her.

No, I didn't even had female friends in my life

My mother is overprotective and doesn't agree with much of my opinions and career decisions but I'd die for her tbhtbh

not 1, not even an acquaintance

close female frieds, gigakek
foids and men can NOT be friends. It's always the same, either the dude wants in her pants or vice versa.
I have never seen this without sexual tension.

I have two nieces. One has perfect genetics and will grow up to be a slut, the other is ugly and retarded.