Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you guys have any plans to marry?

D

Dolicocephalic

Recruit
★★
title

Assuming you one day get some kind of mid or low tier girl or whatever luck befalls you with a girl in general, knowing full well what women are capable of with emotional manipulation, cheating, egotism etc, is that a path any of you guys want to go down long term? Marriage?
I read on this site I think a short while ago some comment from military psychiatrist saying every.single.soldiers.wife.cheats. Every single one. Soldiers go on deployment for 9 months, woman cant keep her legs shut and just has to fuck someone.

no, i will never become a tradcuck/betabux.

No, implying we could even find a girl to marry us in the first place JFL.

Any man who marries in the 2018 is a cuck who will get screwed over in the end. Not worth it.

It's a dream come true, and to have beautiful children of my own, this of course is in a hypothetical world where I don't have subhuman genetics and I can ensure my offspring have a decent life

Still don't know

Any man who marries in the 2018 is a cuck who will get screwed over in the end. Not worth it.

only if i am lucky enough to score a virgin jb

Nope, marriage contracts are literally provoking women to divorce rape since it offers no consequences and they get half your hard earned shit while riding another cock a few weeks later.

I will marry my Nihonese waifu in holy matrimony.

Yes, the wedding is next month. You are all invited.

No, I won't find a woman that wants me & even if I did somehow end up in that position I don't want to deal with all the bad shit that would ensue.

Marriage is reserved for my imagination in mystical anime waifu land.

its just a dream for us
its just a dream for us

Asking incels if they have plans to marry is like asking a starving African child if they have plans to open a resturaunt.

I cant even get a fucking date, let alone marriage.

maybe someday, not likely atm.

Yes, the wedding is next month. You are all invited.
Can I be the best man? I'll prepare a decent speech and everything
Can I be the best man? I'll prepare a decent speech and everything
Scratch that, @TheWitchKing should be your best man since everything he writes is beautiful, he's like the new St Alia

Asking incels if they have plans to marry is like asking a starving African child if they have plans to open a resturaunt.

I cant even get a fucking date, let alone marriage.

:feelskek:

I really want kids but if I’m just a betabuxx then no

Too short and ugly and poor

Let me fix the title Do you guys have any plan to cucked?

JFL at a curry manlet such as myself ever having to worry about marriage when I haven't even kissed a foid

Only if she is a virgin.
No Hymen, no vows.

Marriage = Cuckage

Woman will always be attracted to the superior Chads no matter what, if she's alone for a while she will fuck a Chad.

Only if she is a virgin and by marrying her she becomes my property. Otherwise, no, I don't want to dip my cock into other mens sperm

Marriage in western society is useless.

If I could I would just pump and dump til my SMV gets too low. Fuck getting taken to the cleaners after 3 years of marriage

ending my life once i reach 20, so no.

There is an extreme shortage of women who are marriage material in the US, for me the criteria is

1. Low or no sexual partner count, yeah good luck in USA 2018, this disqualifies the vast majority of femoids.

2. Not fat, there goes another huge %

3. No mental illness/not on jewpills, annnnd there goes another huge %

4. Between ages 18-24, girls this age range still have youthflow glow and might have a slight chance of meet requirements 1-3, I don’t want an old roastie.

But Yeah I’m 31 and no luck, I imagine it isn’t going to get any easier as I get older.

nigga wtf? you posting a marriage question on an incel forum? jfl

I will only marry her if she is a teen virgin. This requirement will never change no matter how old I get. I am currently 26, and either I get a teen virgin or I will die single.

I will only marry her if she is a teen virgin. This requirement will never change no matter how old I get. I am currently 26, and either I get a teen virgin or I will die single.
A0A9EAFC 3808 46AB A192 A7F4294B8CE7

If I had the opportunity to be able to get married in the first place I wouldn’t be here.

Some people in here say that they won’t settle for someone that’s used-up, but I’m starting to wonder if this is a cope - have they made themselves available to you in the first place? Because not even thots with 2 kids and a benzo addiction want anything to do with me.

The ultimate form of cuckoldery.
No I will never put a ring on Chad's left overs.
If I had the opportunity to be able to get married in the first place I wouldn’t be here.

Some people in here say that they won’t settle for someone that’s used-up, but I’m starting to wonder if this is a cope - have they made themselves available to you in the first place? Because not even thots with 2 kids and a benzo addiction want anything to do with me.

If they did I would pump and dump them.
Fuck marriage.

I'd like to marry a virgin. Of course that will never happen.

Only with an Asian infertile woman. I personally don't want to pass my genes depsite my superior IQ. I'd rather marry an infertile woman and adopt a kid that I can make happy.

No interest in getting married. Real incels never do anyway.

title

Assuming you one day get some kind of mid or low tier girl or whatever luck befalls you with a girl in general, knowing full well what women are capable of with emotional manipulation, cheating, egotism etc, is that a path any of you guys want to go down long term? Marriage?
I read on this site I think a short while ago some comment from military psychiatrist saying every.single.soldiers.wife.cheats. Every single one. Soldiers go on deployment for 9 months, woman cant keep her legs shut and just has to fuck someone.
nope

My only plans i will make is my eventual date with the rope

marriage is one of oldest jewish scams in the book. How can people still fall for that? :soy:

Never because in today's society marriage is for cucks and only benefits women in the end

no, i will never become a tradcuck.
People who i've seen marry in churches are never trad. They are usually trashy degenerates, they just think it's more beautiful/exclusive in a church.[/QUOTE]

That's a hypothetical, because no woman would marry any of us -- unless we had some serious $$$.

And no I would never marry. I hate women. Maybe I'd marry if it were a scam to get me ahead some way.

And no way I'd have a kid. Unless I could fuck it.

People who i've seen marry in churches are never trad. They are usually trashy degenerates, they just think it's more beautiful/exclusive in a church.
[/QUOTE]

i wouldnt be surprised if people who actually frequent church have a trashy history or maybe still engage in trashy endeavours behind the scenes.