Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do you guys have any female friends at all?

LegitTBH

LegitTBH

Banned
-
I kind of just want to hang out with some girls and have just general fun and shit, like do exciting things.
Like, smoke weed with, go the park with and get on the swing set with, joke around with, just normie shit.

God I wish i wasn't borderline disfigured

tenor.gif

I kind of just want to hang out with some girls and have just general fun and shit, like do exciting things.
Like, smoke weed with, go the park with and get on the swing set with, joke around with, just normie shit.

God I wish i wasn't borderline disfigured

tenor.gif
No. You can't be friends with foids. That is for cucks.

Nope. Ditched all my female "friends" once I realized they wouldn't let me fuck.

I don't have any problem being friends with women but I haven't met one that I would actually enjoy being around.

JFL man women are for fucking and raising families, not being "friends with".

And no, I have no female friends.

No man has a female friend, if they claim as much they're lying, either to you or themselves.

you subconsciously just want to orbit them.

you subconsciously just want to orbit them.

Nah I actually don't want to orbit, I just wanna hang out with some people and do fun stuff, being inside 24/7 and completely socially retarded gets fucking tiresome

Never had a female friend. Havent had male friends in years neither

Nah I actually don't want to orbit, I just wanna hang out with some people and do fun stuff, being inside 24/7 and completely socially retarded gets fucking tiresome

then why wouldnt you prefer male friends?

I have friends that were born with XX chromosomes.

Female friends are cancer

You mean friends with benefits?

Unfortunately no.

The value of a women in a friendship is tied to the status she gives you. It is a social filter. It tells others that you are ok to be around. And ideally it gives you access to other females. That’s pretty much the value they bring when I see my brother hang around them outside of sex. It can’t be because they are interesting because if you take away the fact they are female, I imagine a lot of the guys would abandon ship, as most of these bitches are as interesting as a slice of bread.

The value of a women in a friendship is tied to the status she gives you. It is a social filter. It tells others that you are ok to be around. And ideally it gives you access to other females. That’s pretty much the value they bring when I see my brother hang around them outside of sex. It can’t be because they are interesting because if you take away the fact they are female, I imagine a lot of the guys would abandon ship, as most of these bitches are as interesting as a slice of bread.

To some degree I agree, but my personality is also about as interesting as sliced bread as well lol

Yes, my only friend i ever had was femoid, a remnant of my bluepill days. We spent some fun time together, but it's highly unlikely we ever will again. Last time we texted was 3 months ago.

Foids cant be friends, they're inherently traitorous.

Nope.
I had three female friends though when I was like 6 years old, lol. Of course they all dumped me when they were old enough to realize that I am a subhuman.

females are worthless friends, they drop you as soon as they find a chad

Yes, my only friend i ever had was femoid, a remnant of my bluepill days. We spent some fun time together, but it's highly unlikely we ever will again. Last time we texted was 3 months ago.
7670.jpg

Yep have many female friends. None of them are physically attracted to me and I can sense how disgusting I am to them. They are nice. Guess disgust comes naturally.

I have a had a few over the years. Some girls didnt like me. Some were neutral and didnt talk to me. And some didnt mind me enough to be their friend but none ever actually LIKED me.

Cucked low iq thread

>Be incel
>Be (((friends))) with a femoid

Pick one.

I’ve never had a friend, PERIOD. Female friends seem to be something you either see in groups or a beta tried to get with a girl and she kept him in the “friend zone”. It’s not something attainable or desirable for me.

I’ve never had a friend, PERIOD. Female friends seem to be something you either see in groups or a beta tried to get with a girl and she kept him in the “friend zone”. It’s not something attainable or desirable for me.
bro pm me a pic ill tell you if you are a voidcel truecel

There used to be one mid aged woman i used have long conversations with, when i saw her shopping around the store, but she vanished. She was too old, and obese, but was very smart so i enjoyed the conversations.She knew multiple languages, had worked across multiple continents, so had a lot of good stuff to say.

There used to be one mid aged woman i used have long conversations with, when i saw her shopping around the store, but she vanished. She was too old, and obese, but was very smart so i enjoyed the conversations.She knew multiple languages, had worked across multiple continents, so had a lot of good stuff to say.
She probably had a very smelly pussy though. Unfuckable.

Never had female friends. Closest was a female acquaintance for one semester then she was never seen again.

It was always very difficult for me to get female friends.
I'd say I had one legit female friend in my life but she was an extremely tomboyish black girl that exclusively hanged out with guys so I'm pretty sure she would be a dyke lesbian at this point in time. Not even sure if that would count as a "female" friend.
Getting male friends was way easier and males actually initiate conversations and keep the friendshipl going, while with female friends the guy is always the one that has to initiate and if he dosnt try his hardest then the friendship will not last at all.

I dont have any female friends

You can't be friends with foids