Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do you guys have any female friends at all?

i used to have female friends when i wasn't an ugly sub-5 male, i used to actually look ok and approachable and then puberty came and i became a complete uggo-cel. now no one interacts with me tbh no matter my efforts

Nope, I kinda wish I did, it seems all normies get into relationships through friendships with women.

I remember when this guy I used to talk to wanted to be friends with women and I told him to go be friends with an older woman and he didn't want to do that. Being friends with women it's just a way for you to Beta Orbitz and convince yourself that it isn't about sex.

Women are boring as fuck and if you want to really see if it's about sex they going to be friends with an older woman but you'd be repulsed and board because it isn't about friendship with a woman it's about sex.

No and i don't need it

No and i don't need it
8409.jpg

"I'm the most pathetic human being on earth"

I've had female friends.
I tried to increase my SMV by being friends with women but it didn't work. :feelsbadman:

Yeah I have a fair few, mostly from uni but a couple from back home. Sometimes I hang out with them or go out for food with them and get drunk.

yeah i have two, they're pretty much the same as guys though, I don't see them as girls I'd fuck tbh. Kinda grew up with them, would be like fucking my sister

No, and i never will.
I used to talk to some females at college but i would only talk briefly, no friendly shit.

So it wont be much of a change anyway.

Does my best friend's girlfriend count? Lol.

Not anymore. Most of the ones I had a crush on them in high school and kept their distance from me. (Fuck you Jessica ya skank)

I have female acquaintance from work and school I went to that about it.