Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you guys have anger outbursts?

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★
I wonder how you guys regulate anger?

As a child I would sometimes have temper tantrums because I was very perceptive to the volatile emotions of my parents at home. When I was 16 I realized that when you feel anger you can just let it subside if you focus on the inside, and afterwards it won't come back. When I would be angry at my mom I would actually become exhausted and then I realized I couldn't express anger anymore e.g. in the form of yelling.

Nowadays I feel like whenever I'm upset the feelings just go in the ground, like it's water or something. I might feel sadness instead or become tired, but I don't really feel anger anymore. It's like turning the other cheek because it's better. You can retreat into yourself to feel at peace and just dwell there. Things just wash over me, even though people hurt you on a daily basis.

I only really get upset at video games (cause I rarely talk to others). Most of the time, I just slam something (like my desk, thigh, or chair) or curse to myself

If I get angry at someone irl, I just do something else like play vidya or listen to music

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
me angry, me hulk smash

I do sometimes, I need to control it. It's a horrible feeling because I end up saying things I don't mean or shouldn't say. I get intrusive thoughts whether I get angry.

I do, it doesn't take much for me to get very rageful and anger outbursts.

Sometimes, I have burst of anger directed towards my parents. After reflecting on myself thoroughly, I've concluded that it seems to be rather an involuntary reaction. Nothing I can solve on my behalf.

Sometimes, I have burst of anger directed towards my parents. After reflecting on myself thoroughly, I've concluded that it seems to be rather an involuntary reaction. Nothing I can solve on my behalf.
If you can intercept it while it happens then you don't lose your energy. You don't do it for them but for yourself. I feel like I'm much better off for it. I listened to a lot of meditation at the time, and suddenly it made sense

Sometimes I sperg out all alone when I think about ragefuel stuff