Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Do you guys have a skin care routine?

• Thread starter GodspeedPeasant
  • Start date
GodspeedPeasant

GodspeedPeasant

Officer
★★★★
Incel trait: you dont have a skin care routine.
I mean whats the point anyways

I cant even force myself to take a shower everyday and this nigga asking me about skincare routines

try to treat my horrible acne with some sort of jew product

give up after a while when it clearly does nothing

repeat

I don't have a skincare routine. I can't even force myself to shower more than once a week either.

Sort of, just nothing I try really makes any visual difference.

No, but I would like to start one. I'm getting older and I need to start paying attention to this, to keep the very small chance I have at ascending from going even lower.

Yeah I only do it so my face doesn’t get dry as fuck and crusty I don’t do it for looksmaxxing or any of that bs anyway my facial features and fat distribution is too fucked

I wash my face with tears of young virgins who could not get my cock.

Water and towel wipe face done

No i have a heightmaxxing routine because my growth plates apparently haven't closed yet at 20 even though I haven't grown in 2 years

Beat me to it.
Gun Blood GIF by Gecko1

None of the cleansers have made any improvements on my skin so I just gave up.

I just wash it with micellar water then put a tiny bit of hydrating cream and lip balm.

no skin care for your face

try to treat my horrible acne with some sort of jew product

give up after a while when it clearly does nothing

repeat
Same I’ve been using Jew products for the past 6 months, shit doesn’t work, my acne and acne scars are rejoicing

Skincare doesn't work for me. Homeless chad who hasn't showered in 4 years still has shiny clear skin.

I do. My skin is glowing and spotless

I cant even force myself to take a shower everyday and this nigga asking me about skincare routines
This. I guess that I use soap to wash my face every now and then but it only slightly helps my acne.

Same I’ve been using Jew products for the past 6 months, shit doesn’t work, my acne and acne scars are rejoicing
best thing i ever did for my "skin care" is straight up cut moles off my face

jew doctors will tell you not to do that, yet it worked perfectly fine

No i have a heightmaxxing routine because my growth plates apparently haven't closed yet at 20 even though I haven't grown in 2 years
bro stop, you're not growing at 20 bro

Salicylic acid face wash, clindamycin in the morning on the acne spots( If i have any or skip), moisturizer and sunscreen. At night face wash, then adapalene gel on acne(if i have acne or skip) and moisturizer. That's it. Do a face mask or glycolic acid once in a while