Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys hate women?

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
I know it's sort of a meme at this point that we hate women and all, but honestly I never really hated women, how can you love your mom if you claim to "hate women"?

It's better not to hate anyone because hate breeds more hate, if we act nice with people, they will realize (the smarter ones) that incels aren't about hating women, they're just ugly men who have accepted the truth about women, that they're shallow. Infact I've been seing normies outside of reddit syppothizing with incels (look at the comments of this video for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ4i9ONXY2g), they are sympothizing with us because women (no matter how ugly she is) will only accept to date 8+/10 men, which is why the amount of single men has never been higher in history.

The blackpill is actually spreading, not only because of our popularity but even normies are seeing how women act around 8+/10 men, they are feed up (hence the growing amount of MGTOW and incel men). Instead of hating women, we should feel sorry for them, being shallow never was and never will be a good thing, and if all women are shallow (which they are), then it's something within their biology which nobody can change, which is why we should feel sorry for them, it's like they have an incurable disease.

Except IncelTears, they are bullies who spout bullshit in order to make themselves feel better, feel free to disrespect bullies.

With all that said, we are free to do whatever as long as we don't infringe upon anyone else rights, so you can hate women if you want to.

I don't hate anyone, I hate degeneracy. We have all been guilty of some sort of sin at some point.

I can get a certain vibe from them that either makes me hate them or be okay with them.

But for the most part, yes, I do hate a lot of women, as for the most part, they're all basically a heard of cattle who only go after top tier men, when they themselves can't come to the realization that they have a looksmatch. They're a horde of progressive cunts and try to "break boundaries" and "open up"; their current mere existence is to challenge themselves on who can do the sluttiest shit and who can break the most traditional boundaries. Women are also naturally into cuckolding, and wouldn't bother to cheat on a guy whose done everything for them. They will still try to find a path to the Chad cock carousel either way. I also hate the emasculated cattle of beta faggots who orbit them, because it only substantiates their down syndrome behavior as "normal." This is all generalizations, but it's true for a large lot of them.

I'm only okay with women who are genuinely traditional, but there aren't many of them out there. It's like less than .08% of women out there are genuinely traditional. The rest of them make me fucking sick.

I hate the fact that my entire life is out of my control. I also hate the fact that women are on a higher plane of existance.

Of course. That’s the main reason I’m on this site. The blackpill is secondary to me. The main issue for me is women and their shit personalities and attitude. Whether it’s all about looks or not is irrelevant because if it’s not looks it’s some other petty bullshit.

If you don't hate women you're not a truecel

fagotonabike said:
If you don't hate women you're not a truecel

Nah not really, I only despise modren western "sexually liberated" women who spends their days on instagram swallowing Chad semen, aka Stacy. As a comment above me said traditional women are the best.

ordinaryotaku said:
I can get a certain vibe from them that either makes me hate them or be okay with them.

But for the most part, yes, I do hate a lot of women, as for the most part, they're all basically a heard of cattle who only go after top tier men, when they themselves can't come to the realization that they have a looksmatch. They're a horde of progressive cunts and try to "break boundaries" and "open up"; their current mere existence is to challenge themselves on who can do the sluttiest shit and who can break the most traditional boundaries. Women are also naturally into cuckolding, and wouldn't bother to cheat on a guy whose done everything for them. They will still try to find a path to the Chad cock carousel either way. I also hate the emasculated cattle of beta faggots who orbit them, because it only substantiates their down syndrome behavior as "normal." This is all generalizations, but it's true for a large lot of them.

I'm only okay with women who are genuinely traditional, but there aren't many of them out there. It's like less than .08% of women out there are genuinely traditional. The rest of them make me fucking sick.

Very solid stance, I actually agree with it, especially with the traditional women part, sadly there aren't many of them left in 2017. It actually is a competition between Stacies to see who can suck the most Chad cock lmao, just graduated high school not to long ago, most of the girls acted like sluts and dressed like actual prostitutes, they're probably sucking Chad right now.

Women hate me and condemn me to isolation for no other reason than for my ugly mug, yes i despise those pieces of shit.

'Traditional' women didn't cheat because they'd lose a marriage and their only way of comfy life. They also had significantly less options... basically, a local male within 10 miles. Now, it's obviously different.

GeneticDysfunction said:
Women hate me and condemn me to isolation for no other reason than for my ugly mug, yes i despise those pieces of shit.

Agreed, Stacy deserves no respect.

ordinaryotaku said:

true this homie. I literally need to hear a women talk for about 5 sentences before she is either: 

1) bearable for the time being 
2) fucking stupid cunt who is the epitome of every Stacy on this plant

Usually it's the second one

I don't hate women, I hate some of their behavior.

I hate femoids, but I hate cucks and whiteknights more!

I hate most of their behavior. The bigger problems are the whiteknight and cucks. THERE THE ONES THAT ALLOW FEMALES TO ACT THIS WAY, THEY GAVE WOMAN THE POWER.

OP you are a CUCK.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Nah not really, I only despise modren western "sexually liberated" women who spends their days on instagram swallowing Chad semen, aka Stacy. As a comment above me said traditional women are the best.

Very solid stance, I actually agree with it, especially with the traditional women part, sadly there aren't many of them left in 2017. It actually is a competition between Stacies to see who can suck the most Chad cock lmao, just graduated high school not to long ago, most of the girls acted like sluts and dressed like actual prostitutes, they're probably sucking Chad right now.

traditional women literally do not exist. DO NOT EXIST I REPEAT DO NOT EXIST. all women no matter how ugly or autismical will cheat on you, dump you, and take everything you've got AT BEST. at worst they spit at you and mock you (if you look like a little bitch that is) or just run away in disgust

I hate the game, not the players...

RopeForSluts said:
OP you are a CUCK.

You're right, gimme more blackpills!

blackpill_incel said:
traditional women literally do not exist. DO NOT EXIST I REPEAT DO NOT EXIST. all women no matter how ugly or autismical will cheat on you, dump you, and take everything you've got AT BEST. at worst they spit at you and mock you (if you look like a little bitch that is) or just run away in disgust

Even for Chad, she will always find a Chaddier Chad then her current Chad.

iiiTeMpeR said:
You're right, gimme more blackpills!

Even for Chad, she will always find a Chaddier Chad then her current Chad.

that's what i'm saying. you're a tard bro. you actually believe western women can be ttraditional lol

blackpill_incel said:
that's what i'm saying. you're a tard bro. you actually believe western women can be ttraditional lol

Not western women, women who grow up elsewhere are traditional.

I hate everyone and everything.

I don't hate women close to me, but in general I kind of do. I don't like how they operate. I don't like most of them as people. You can never be real with them... You can go to your boys and spill out your heart and they'll have your back and throw one back with you. If you expose yourself to a femoid, you're toast.

iiiTeMpeR said:
I know it's sort of a meme at this point that we hate women and all, but honestly I never really hated women, how can you love your mom if you claim to "hate women"?

What makes you think we love our mothers?

I don't hate women. I want to be with a woman so bad. I want to love and be loved. I want to be her best friend and her lover. I want to have a family. I want work for our family and I want to be a better person for the woman I love. I can't have that because of my looks. All I have left to do is to die. I probably already have a blood clot from my constant abuse of cold medication (pseudoephedrine) to help me stay up during the day.

Gee golly gosh darn! Hate women?! No way! How absurd!!! I don't want our friends at inceltears to think we are woman hating losers!

What kind of fucking question is this? No shit I do, and I never will stop hating these fucking cunt slut whores.

And reading the bullshit OP is saying...holy shit where has r/incels gone? This garbage would've never lasted on the old brotherhood site.

I'm pretty indifferent when it comes to females. Some are good, some are fucking hatefueled whores. I really only start to hate them when they not behave. What do i mean by that? Well first they shouldn't make it super obvious that they doesn't like me, humans have the ability to hide their thoughts. If im asking a woman out and she wants to reject me than do it with politely, serious there are very few who can do it the others go full bitch mode. Also if woman try to take advantage of me that's also a nogo for me. I'm not a bluepilled cuck get lost.

I hate the fact that they all act like they deserve everything while at the same time offering very little. even that wouldn't bother me so much if they didn't treat me like shit every day because of the way i look

anincelforlifelol said:
What kind of fucking question is this? No shit I do, and I never will stop hating these fucking cunt slut whores.

And reading the bullshit OP is saying...holy shit where has r/incels gone? This garbage would've never lasted on the old brotherhood site.

Bro it's an opinion, relax boyo, I've been part of the community for a good 4 months now

Kinda, but I'm also aware it's a massive cope.

Yes. The only thing good about them is that hole we are biologically wired to need.

If you don’t hate women as an incel you are a massive cuck. How the fuck can you not hate them after what has transpired? Every single one has refused to help. I really fucking hate them and it makes me so happy seeing bad things happen to them

Sub8Hate said:
I don't hate women close to me, but in general I kind of do. I don't like how they operate. I don't like most of them as people. You can never be real with them... You can go to your boys and spill out your heart and they'll have your back and throw one back with you. If you expose yourself to a femoid, you're toast.

This.

ilieknothing said:
If you don’t hate women as an incel you are a massive cuck. How the fuck can you not hate them after what has transpired? Every single one has refused to help. I really fucking hate them and it makes me so happy seeing bad things happen to them

I resent all Stacies, they are all carbon copies of each other, they are good looking, wear tight jeans or leggings (Chad lures), have 3 m of fake up, very unintelligent, only care about swallowing cum. I have no respect for stacies.

iiiTeMpeR said:
ilieknothing said:
I resent all Stacies, they are all carbon copies of each other, they are good looking, wear tight jeans or leggings (Chad lures), have 3 m of fake up, very unintelligent, only care about swallowing cum. I have no respect for stacies.

Stacy does not really exist. All females can get sex on demand and they have all been ravaged by Chad. Every single one is evil

More than you can imagine.

What the fuck is this cuck shit about, of course I hate women, I fucking hate everyone

Yes, I do hate women.

Of course not,I'm rational, I don't hate an entire gender, surely there must some kind hearted females out there that we will never meet, I only hate around 80% of females.

I don't hate all women indiscriminately, but I do harbor strong dislike towards certain behaviors.

Over the course of my life yes and no

I try to remember that they are just little robots doing what they are programed to do.

Yes, they have the power to make my life a much better one with minimal effort, yet they choose not to and instead attempt to increase the sufferings. Fuck them. They are inherently terrible creatures.

I know I already commented but fuck it, I'll say it again. Yes, I hate them with all my heart. Everything about them is fucking evil. They have no good qualities.

I hate females, but not necessarily individual women.

Blackpill, tho: your mom is also just a woman.